Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 21st, 2012, 07:25 AM
Admiral

Default Good Sunday Morning!

Good morning cruisemates friends! A glorious new day is upon us and we should seize the day to relax and enjoy our lives while we can. Houston has a cool morning with high clouds but no precipitation in the near future. I am watching the Carnival Magic come in to Galveston on another website window and dreaming of a cruise.

Have a wonderful day!!

Cruised more times than I can remember.

Good people sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Courage and perserverance have a magical talisman; before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish into the air.

Pick your company wisely! Hang around people who are going to help you become all God created you to be.
Sponsored Links
Old October 21st, 2012, 08:22 AM
Admiral

Morning Michael, I too am dreaming of a cruise - must be that time of year, getting colder, knowing winter is coming, and wanting to escape! Alas, my next cruise is still over 1 year away....
Meanwhile, my little "Cruise Dog" is enjoying the frisbee we bought for Emma on our long-ago Carnival cruise. Emma never played with it (she is a non-retrieving Retriever!), but Griffin is sure enjoying it!

Today we are having a cople of kids over to play with the dogs. Socialization is important for all puppies, and he did great with the ones he met yesterday, so more practice today!
After that, it's roller derby practice for me, always look forward to that!

donna
Old October 21st, 2012, 10:59 AM
Admiral

Good morning Mike, RD and all who follow.

It's a glorious day here in upper East Tennessee, albeit a tad cool. Supposed to warm up shortly.

Have been having a very rough go of it of late but, as you all know, it's that time of year. I'm actually worse off than I was a year ago but then I am now the only one of my siblings left. My older brother and his wife moved back to Europe and my sister, as you know, died earlier this year. Then I broke my back and will be on pain meds the rest of my life. It's been a lot to handle over the past eight months and evidently, or so I am told, it just built up. But not to worry, I'll get through it. Just won't be as "chatty" as I have been for awhile.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday along with a great, and in your case Mike, peaceful next week.

Prayers and Blessings continue.
Explorer of the Seas 2009, Eastern Caribbean
Explorer of the Seas 2007, Eastern Caribbean
Explorer of the Seas 2006, Eastern Caribbean
Old October 21st, 2012, 12:40 PM
Admiral

Good late morning mates. I'm sluggish this morning. I have a case of the I don't want to do anything today's. Problem is that I have plenty to do. If I'd just get my butt into gear and do it I could kick back and enjoy most of the afternoon and evening.

Todd, I'm sending you xoxoxoxo. I think of you often and send you love.

My cruise countdown is now just under two weeks. The time has slowed almost to a stop. I've waited two years for a cruise. Why is it that the last little bit seems the longest?

Anyway, I hope you all have a wonderful day.
Old October 21st, 2012, 12:42 PM
Admiral

Default Good Sujnday Morning

Good Sunday morning to you all. It's dull and overcast again. But that's not a complaint. The complaint is that the hot weather is coming back.

Donna, that's sure a cute dog!

Have a good day, all.

Judy
Old October 21st, 2012, 03:38 PM
Admiral

Good afternoon from Virginia Beach, where it is another beautiful day in the Tidewater area of Virginia. Not much is on the radar for today. Rob did a little trimming of the bushes in the backyard and is now taking a much needed nap since he volunteered last night, for a fund raiser for multiple sclerosis. I have been going through my drawers loading up stuff to take to the local thrift store. (I confess, I am a "pack rat"). Rollerdonna, my daughter's mother-in-law has an in law based in Pittsburgh-their dog, Dudley is in a play group. From what I have heard, Dudley, has overcome his shyness and now looks forward to his Wednesday play group. What a different world be live in now!