Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 15th, 2012, 07:51 AM
Admiral

Default Thursday - it's My Friday!

Morning Mates, this Thursday is the end of the work week for me. How's that - both Mon. and Friday off in one week? My kind of week!

Little Griffin just silently padded in here (didn't hear him) and scared the heck out of me when he sat nicely and barked at me at close range.
The other day I taught him how to "speak" for a treat, now he thinks he can do it any time..

Last night our trivia team won AGAIN! We are on a 5 week winning streak! We felt bad and gave our prize ($10 gift card for the pub) to the 2nd place team.

I am off to aquafitness today. Gotta keep those muscles and joints in working order!

donna
Old November 15th, 2012, 09:02 AM
Admiral

A coastal storm was predicted to hit here next wednesday night but now its expected not to hit land .If it does who knows where I shall be .
Old November 15th, 2012, 09:30 AM
Administrator
Admiral

Good morning everyone.

It's a nice day here in the land of 10,000 lakes.

Yesterday was a nice day. I copied Manuel and we went to see Skyfall. It was good but a little long. I'm now a little concerned. After sitting through 2.5 hour long movie my knee swelled up pretty good. I'm wondering how it's going to take 22 hours on an airplane. I have two stops on the way out and one on the way back so that should help and I have the aisle. Might have to sell the farm and upgrade to business class.

Today's agenda is just the standard. My daughter is doing a seminar in Chicago and is leaving today. We will have the kids until Sunday night. Betty will need to drive them to school tomorrow and pick them up. That's a bit of a drive but we're cashing in by having our daughter take us to the airport on the 4th and picking us up on Christmas Day. She doesn't mind because, as she said: "Gee: Do you think the kids don't want to see what Grandma and Grandpa brought them back from Asia. Especially on Christmas." Now that sets the bar high for getting them something good.

Donna: You better break Griffin of that habit or he'll be barking at you all the time.

I hope everyone has a great day and a wonderful upcoming weekend.

Take care,
Mike

"There is a great difference between being well traveled and just having been to many places." ~Me

"Fear is the assassin of dreams." ~Me
Old November 15th, 2012, 09:43 AM
Admiral

Morning from the Pacific Northwest.........

Not much going on today.........

Y'all have a good day...........

Sharon
Old November 15th, 2012, 09:46 AM
Admiral

Send a message via Yahoo to Luanne Russo

Good morning everyone from a cool, but sunny Texas.

Not a lot going on here.

Mike, That's cute about the G-kids wanting what Asia has to offer for Christmas. I hope your knee feels better soon.

Donna, Griffin sounds really smart, and funny. Bella is the same, so it's never a dull moment around here.

I hope all of you have a good day.

Luanne
Conquest 2006
Conquest 2007
Ecstasy 2008
Valor B2B 2008

Conquest Virtual Cruise Topic Link
Old November 15th, 2012, 10:40 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki

Good Morning cruisemates! Every day is "my Friday", or whatever day I want to call it

I'm enjoying my morning coffee and CM while on my patio perch watching the lawn mowers prepare the golf course in front of me from all those who will be coming by shortly to enjoy our day, that is heading towards temps in the 80s today.

My plans for the rest of the day have yet to be formed. But regardless of what I choose it will be a fun day.
- The Kuki Side of Cruising-
A new Blog post every Wednesday
http://www.cruisemates.com/blog/author/kuki/
Old November 15th, 2012, 12:09 PM
Admiral

Default Thursday - It's My Friday

Good morning. it's overcast and pouty here in SoCal. Apparently, it's to be of those it-looks-like-rain-but-it-never-does kind of days.

Our day will be one of errands and lunch at a local Japanese restaurant. Yesterday we were invited to dinner in a Pasadena mansion with three-foot thick walls and a living room large enough to have musicales, complete with grand piano and a harp. Should be interesting.

Judy