CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Chit - Chat for Cruisers (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/)
-   -   Reality TV shows (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/393172-reality-tv-shows.html)

Lakers Fan November 19th, 2012 11:08 AM

Reality TV shows

Which are your favorite and which conrestants are you rooting for ?

Amazing Race -Abbie and Ryan ,James and Abba

Survivor-Jonathan Penner

X-Factor-Tate Stevens

Donna November 19th, 2012 05:23 PM

I am with you on both Survivor and Amazing race....I was just sorry the rock star and the lawner lost their passports and had to loose that way, very sad...

CruisinK n J November 19th, 2012 08:38 PM

Reality TV Shows

Is DWTS a reality tv show? If it is, that's the only one I watch.

Judy

Floridanamaw November 20th, 2012 12:53 PM

Survivor is the only one I watch and I really can't say I have a favorite at this time. I do like Penner, or Malcolm (OK, 'cause he's cute) or Lisa. I don't think Penner will last until the end though. I don't like Abi but I think she might be taken to the end because nobody will vote for her in the final two or three, which ever they do.

Donna November 20th, 2012 04:03 PM

Florida,
I agree with you about Abi, she would be good til the end, because she just couldn't win it, but stranger things have happened. Of course, I would love Penner to win, but I doubt they will let him hang around that long...

evelynherron November 24th, 2012 12:47 AM

Survivor No doubt it's the best.

ToddDH November 24th, 2012 04:07 AM

Lakers Fan,

Many types of reality TV shows are now telecast. If you're referring to Reality TV games or contests...none. If on the other hand you're referring to all reality TV, then I would say I most frequently watch: Pawn Stars on the History Channel, American Pickers on the History Channel, Coast Guard on the Weather Channel, Ice Flyers on the Weather Channel and the other program that deals with the transfer of small aircraft around the world (I forget it's name as will) on The Weather channel, Cajun Pawn Stars occasionally on the History Channel, Also occasionally, the one I forget its name)on PBS where in professionals in their genre' travel the country and estimate the value of antiques in their family at various sites and a couple of others of the same genre' usually on the History Channel.

Mike M November 24th, 2012 09:02 AM

Betty and I watch the Amazing Race. It doesn't center "too much" on the drama but more on the race itself. I have noticed they are putting a little more "drama" into the characters but it is still good.

We also enjoy watching Top Chef and Chopped.

I hate to admit it but last summer I was sucked into watching "Big Brother" and have to admit I got a bit addicted to it. I actually watched a few of the Showtime "After Dark" episodes to find out who won some of the challenges and HOH. Now, that's bad. Betty had watched Big Brother for a number of years but I was never interested but something, this year, sucked me in. I feel a bit dirty and ashamed. Sort of like the morning after the drunken one night stand. :roll:

Now: If I start watching the "Housewives of Where Ever" you all have to promise me that you'll throw me over the railing on the next Cruisemates cruise. :)

Take care,
Mike

Lakers Fan November 24th, 2012 10:06 AM

This season on the Amazing Race one of the contestants has the same name as one of my children so we are rooting for her ,LOL.

KellyKayden November 24th, 2012 10:28 AM

Right now i like pawn stars, american restoration, and counting cars. I love all those guys, and i think corey from pawn stars is cute!

Haimia November 25th, 2012 10:57 AM

Todd - PBS's show is the Antiques Roadshow. We have watched it for years!!

Lakers Fan November 29th, 2012 10:44 AM

BOO:Abbie and Ryan are gone from Amazing Race .

Floridanamaw November 29th, 2012 11:18 AM

And Abi from Survivor just won't go away :x

Donna November 29th, 2012 03:08 PM

Oh, I couldn't agree more with you Florida.....Her time would of been last show, but she sure got lucky....I hope next week? I was so unhappy that Penner is gone :-(

Lakers Fan November 29th, 2012 04:48 PM

I was rooting for Penner ,now I don't care who wins .The same with The Amazing Race .