Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 20th, 2012, 06:06 AM
Admiral

Default Frosty Tuesday

Morning Mates, it's a frosty one out there this morning and I am up waaaaay too early! Going to get my snowtires on this morning, one of life's "inevitables". After that, it's aquafitness, then grocery shopping for the after school program (snacks).

I found another photo of our roller derby team in the parade on Sun. I am on the far right, with the antlers, handing out candy canes to the kids...

Todd, I saw your late post yesterday and can't believe you did it again! You really need to get rid of that stool before it kills you! Hope you are doing better today...

donna
Old November 20th, 2012, 07:48 AM
Admiral

Good morning Donna and all of our cruisemates to follow. Donna, I enjoy looking at the parade pictures. I used to live in a small town that did that but I no longer live there.

Todd, get better brother!!!

Doctor's nurse gave me an injection and it really hurt!! I am not afraid of needles at all and watch as blood or other needles are placed into my arms. Earlier this year, I was in the hospital and allowed nurses in training to prod my arms with needles while looking for veins and they did not hurt. But this one..... anyways, I have a sinus infection so I will get better. Been seeing this doctor for over 30 years and he is good.

Houston has clear skies but fog on the ground.

Tomorrow, I will be in the Houston skies patrolling in a helicopter. Sounds like fun...

Have a wonderful day friends!!!

Good people sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Courage and perserverance have a magical talisman; before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish into the air.

Pick your company wisely! Hang around people who are going to help you become all God created you to be.
Old November 20th, 2012, 08:28 AM
Administrator
Admiral

Good morning everyone. It's a frosty and foggy morning here.

Today is "closet cleaning" day. My closet and drawers are full of stuff and 3/4 of it I don't wear. So it's time to start getting rid of stuff and throw it out or put it in the Goodwill bag. I also have two new light fixtures to put up. That will be the last to do. I can't believe we have 27 light fixtures in this house and I've replaced them all in the last six months. With each fixture I've replaced I put in CFL bulbs and I can sure tell the difference. My electric bill is almost half of what it was a year ago. Then again, I no longer have all the "computer stuff" I once had. They sucked a lot of juice.

Betty is having a problem with her leg. She went to the doctor and he gave her some muscle relaxers to help. She took one last night and it hit her like my seizure medicine hits me. She's still passed out in bed but I checked her and she is breathing. I don't think she'll take another one.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day and wonderful Thanksgiving.

Take care,
Mike

"There is a great difference between being well traveled and just having been to many places." ~Me

"Fear is the assassin of dreams." ~Me
Old November 20th, 2012, 09:38 AM
Admiral

Good morning Mates

RD, I remember the frost and snow tires, but I don't miss those winters. Here in Palm Coast, we onle see ice onour drinks.

Michael, among your many talents,are a helicopter pilot as well?

Mike, I wish Betty well and hope that she gets her pain under control.

And Todd i hope that you get well quick.

Have a nice day folks.

TM

Sensation 4/2002
Infinity 4/2003
Summit 4/2004+4/2005
Carnival Liberty New Year's Eve 2007
Liberty of the Seas 5/2008+11/2009
Solstice 4/2009
Oasis 4/2010+4/13/2013
Allure 1/16/ 2011
Equinox 4/11/2011
Independence 12/29/13
Vision OTS 2-14-2015

Booked Allure of the Seas... 2 / 21 / 16 *Last Gang Cruise*
Booked Celebrity Equinox ... 4 / 4 / 16 *Anniversary cruise *
Old November 21st, 2012, 07:33 AM
Admiral

Manny, no, I am not a pilot just an observer.

Good people sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Courage and perserverance have a magical talisman; before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish into the air.

Pick your company wisely! Hang around people who are going to help you become all God created you to be.