Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 28th, 2012, 07:19 AM
Admiral

Default Is it Wednesday Already?

Morning Mates, I think I missed a day there somewhere...oh well....
That 4-letter word is in the forecast today, but I don't think it'll amount to much, at least I hope not...
This morning I am taking the two dogs to the groomer, long overdue for Emma and first visit for Griffin. While they are getting beautified, I will go ice skating.
I'll try to get some post-beauty photos for tomorrow.

donna
Old November 28th, 2012, 07:37 AM
Admiral

Good morning Donna and friends. Today starts out being clear, "The stars at night, are big and bright, deep in the heart of Texas!!" and the full moon is a beacon. Temps are in the high 30sf and there is no wind.

My plane ride yesterday was shortened due to poor visibility but I was not disappointed. Nothing more humdrum to me than being in a plane and not being able to see out.

Today is my "friday" so I am looking for my usual late mornings upcoming.

Have a wonderful day friends!

Cruised more times than I can remember.

Good people sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Courage and perserverance have a magical talisman; before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish into the air.

Pick your company wisely! Hang around people who are going to help you become all God created you to be.
Old November 28th, 2012, 09:47 AM
Admiral

Good morning
COLD is all can say, boy I could use a cruise right about now! Going for an oil change at 11:00 and that’s my excitement for the day.

I made pulled pork in the crock pot yesterday for today so I don't have to worry about cooking tonight.

Not much else to report.
Have a great day everyone.

Home is where you park your flip flops

~Robin~

Need some cruise help?

Carnival - Fantasy 1998
RCCL - Majesty of the Sea 2000
Carnival - Inspiration 2009
Carnival - Freedom 2011
Carnival - Liberty 2013
Carnival- Breeze 2014
Old November 28th, 2012, 10:19 AM
First Mate

It is to be in the mid-40's today with sun. The mornings are quite chilly, but the sun warms the air to a nicer temp by noon. Nothing but warmer for the rest of the week.

Had an MRI yesterday. I looked at the CD I got for the doctor and it appears I have another bulging disk in the neck above the other three fused two years ago. Ugh. I will know for sure when I see the doctor on Tuesday.

DH will have a CPAP sleep study next week. He has been working over and 12 hours for several days. And he wonders why he is tired!!!!???? He does have mild sleep apnea so maybe the CPAP will help.

I put up the Christmas tree this morning with DH help. Took about 1/2 hour. Now, I am talking about getting the tree out of the basement and assembled. No decorations, no garland only lights at this point. We will see about some additions later today or maybe tomorrow.

I scrapped some last night while the dogs slept and DH was at work early. Holly left me a present in DD#2 bedroom that I "found" this morning with my stockinged foot. Yuck! Two years old and sometimes she just doesn't tell us. Darn puppy!!

Well, I have prattled on long enough. Hope all have a good day!
Old November 28th, 2012, 10:33 AM
Admiral

Send a message via ICQ to Trip

Hi Kids,
This is a picture of the bit of snow we had, surely a precurser of what's to come .<sob>
Going to stay in and bead & read, because, tomorrow I have a lunch date with some ladies I have yet to meet, from a "old neighborhood" page we are all members of. Should be fun! Make it a good one!

Trip, with her book & tea!
Chat Hostess & Board Moderator

Old November 28th, 2012, 10:55 AM
Admiral

In 2002 I met people for lunch that I knew from a NYC nostalgia site .We had a great time and are still in contact .

Have fun ,Linda
Old November 28th, 2012, 12:28 PM
Admiral

Good day mates. I'm sitting here eating lunch. I've got laundry going. I've read this morning and have a bunch of housework to do this afternoon. I'm thinking I might take a nice long walk, too, but I don't know if that will happen. We'll see.

Have a good day all.
Old November 28th, 2012, 03:37 PM
Admiral

Hope everyone is having a wonderful day.

I have a problem that maybe someone can help me with.

First off, Under the top Thread considering links to Some of our Best Threads is a post I made on the morning thread some time ago.

Secondly, When ever I click on a thread title, I get an error message (cannot connect - check address type thing) yet if I click on the last post the thread comes up to the last post and then I can scroll back.

Any advice would be appreciated.
Explorer of the Seas 2009, Eastern Caribbean
Explorer of the Seas 2007, Eastern Caribbean
Explorer of the Seas 2006, Eastern Caribbean