Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 2nd, 2012, 08:37 AM
Admiral

Default Sunday!!

Good morning cruisemates! Sunday has arrived early today and I find myself earning a living as I should. The weather is cool right now but will warm up into the low 80s F later today!!!!! Where is the cool weather for Christmas???!!!

DW has been sick for a few days so I have been nursing her as much as she will allow me to.

Have a wondeful day friends!!

Cruised more times than I can remember.

Good people sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Courage and perserverance have a magical talisman; before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish into the air.

Pick your company wisely! Hang around people who are going to help you become all God created you to be.
Sponsored Links
Old December 2nd, 2012, 09:01 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to rayb Send a message via Skype™ to rayb

Wish I could get on CMs. Wonder when they gonna fix it.

I Sail The Carnival Dream.

The Royal Princess Transatlantic.

I sail The Crown Princess to The Southern Caribbean.
Old December 2nd, 2012, 09:17 AM
Admiral

Send a message via ICQ to Trip

Hi Kids,
They say today will hover around the 50's, a good thing for the northeast.There are remnants of the snow last week,so now, it will surely go by by.

Since our shopping is caught up, today, I am going to take a specialized beading class for this technique, I have often admired. The thingy to make this, is strange,and I hope I can make it work.

So...I hope you all enjoy the day,and Mike, I know your Asian Tour will be a great one! I will think of you and Betty, over there,and dream of "Beads"

Make it a good one.

Trip, with her book & tea!
Chat Hostess & Board Moderator

Old December 2nd, 2012, 09:23 AM
Admiral

Morning Mates, still having to go 'round the back door and jump through the hoops to get in here, but here I am!

Sunday is gray, cloudy and cold, with snow in the forecast. I think it's minus-something, I don't have my weather eye on here anymore so all I know is it is COLD!

Today, if I can scrape up enough enegry and Christmas spirit, I just might put up the tree...then watch Griffin tear it down and run off with the baubles....

donna
Old December 2nd, 2012, 10:28 AM
Administrator
Admiral

Good morning everyone.

It is a foggy morning here in "The Land That Looks Like England".

We have the kids for the rest of the day. I was up in the middle of the night with a young lady who is worried because she isn't typing as fast as most of the kids in her typing class. We talked for awhile and Grandpa went downstairs and pulled out an old laptop that she can put on her desk at home and use to practice typing. They have two computers in the house but with this one she can just sit there and type. It's an old Pentium but will be good enough to use Word and Wordpad to help with typing. I also gave her my old typing book from high school. I guess it's about time to buy her a real computer. I wish I still had my old Smith Corona. If you could type on that you would think a computer keyboard is a piece of cake.

The kids won't head home until late this afternoon and after that we will pack our backpacks and we'll be ready to head out on Tuesday.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday and a great upcoming week.

Take care,
Mike

"There is a great difference between being well traveled and just having been to many places." ~Me

"Fear is the assassin of dreams." ~Me
Old December 2nd, 2012, 10:56 AM
Admiral

Good morning
A very mild day here in the windy city with temps in the 60's today and tomorrow. I'. typing on my new pc and windows 8 is not to bad I'm just happy I have a 16 year old to show me how to use it!
Have a great day everyone!

Home is where you park your flip flops

~Robin~

Need some cruise help?

Carnival - Fantasy 1998
RCCL - Majesty of the Sea 2000
Carnival - Inspiration 2009
Carnival - Freedom 2011
Carnival - Liberty 2013
Carnival- Breeze 2014
Old December 2nd, 2012, 10:57 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki

Good Morning cruisemates. It's getting so tiring to begin each day saying temps are going to reach 80

Last night Mrs. Kuki joined the guys from the day's golf foursome for dinner. She claims it was the first time she ever had a foursome.

Dined at a place called Hillstone, which I guess is the new upgraded version of Houston's. GREAT ribs! They've now added a sushi menu, but I don't eat that stuff

If off to golf again shortly, then tonight it's out to dinner with friends who also happen to be celebrating their anniversary this weekend.

This coming week quiets down for a bit on the visitors front, so expecting a more slow paced upcoming week.
- The Kuki Side of Cruising-
A new Blog post every Wednesday
http://www.cruisemates.com/blog/author/kuki/
Old December 2nd, 2012, 11:48 AM
Admiral

Mike, I forgot to wish you and Betty a very special Bon Voyage!!

donna
Old December 2nd, 2012, 01:39 PM
Admiral

Good morning from the Arizona desert where, as Kuki says, the weather continues to delight. I'm looking forward to tomorrow evening because Jose will be home from Costa Rica. He has been gone for 10 days and I miss him.

Nothing else noteworthy going on here. I finally broke down yesterday and cleaned the interior of the car windows. They had a lot of nose prints from Oscar the Shih Tzu, and I had been putting off letting go of one of the last visible signs of him in our life. I miss him so much and it's really been hard letting go. He was with us for 17-1/2 years.... a long time. Seeing Donna's Emma and Griffin photos helps fill the void!

Have a great Sunday, Cruise Mates!
Old December 2nd, 2012, 02:00 PM
Admiral

Good afternoon .

Last evening I went to dinner with my family and friends .