CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Chit - Chat for Cruisers (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/)
-   -   Saturday is Here! (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/393482-saturday-here.html)

rollerdonna December 8th, 2012 07:15 AM

Saturday is Here!

Morning Mates, Saturday, my favourite day of the week is here. The weather is unnaturally mild, but dull. Not complaining though, still no snow!
I am headed out on a road trip today, 1 hr. away to Truro NS to pick up my friend and do some shopping. Haven't done that since the summer, so look out stores, here we come!

Yesterday was not too bad at the new school; kids are the same, some good, some trouble, and my new coworker is great, but I really miss my old school.:roll:

Anyway, have a great weekend everyone!

donna

Marsdude December 8th, 2012 08:29 AM

Good morning. Up early today so though I would tell everyone hi.

Windy up in the CO mountains today. We bought a live Christmas tree that we will decorate today. I couldn't bear to cut down a live tree on the property after the fire. We need all the trees we can get.

ToddDH December 8th, 2012 08:51 AM

Good Morning Donna, Marsdude and all who follow!

Haven't posted on the daily thread in awhile so I thought it time to catch up.

It's going to be quite mild here today though off and on overcasts with possibly a little rain later on. We need the rain. Personally, I'm not going to fight the crowds and so plan only to go to the grocery. I'll do what little Christmas shopping is on my list (I generally just give gift cards) early in the morning as soon as the stores open, hopefully sometime next week.

Hope everyone enjoys their weekend and if you do go shopping as in your case Donna, here's hoping the crowds won't be large.

Prayers and a request for Blessings upon all continue per usual.

Moiraine December 8th, 2012 09:29 AM

Good morning mates. It's a quiet overcast morning here. I would like to see some sunshine. I'm tired even though I slept last night. I have a day of housework planned. I managed to get out and shop yesterday. My Christmas shopping is finished unless something unexpected pops up. I need to start work on the Christmas cards.

I hope you all have a wonderful day.

Manuel December 8th, 2012 11:24 AM

Good morning Mates

It's a cloudy morning here, but a sunny afternoon is coming. We are pretty much done with Christmas shopping and our cards have been sent.
Now we wait for our trip to Ct. to spend Christmas with family.

TM

Lakers Fan December 8th, 2012 12:59 PM

Its raining here and its expected to rain the next few days.

Manuel December 8th, 2012 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lakers Fan (Post 1457637)
Its raining here and its expected to rain the next few days.

I bet that the kids would rather have snow.

TM

CruisinK n J December 8th, 2012 02:29 PM

Saturday is Here

A late good morning to you and also from the black and white cat taking a bath in my back yard.

We finally bought a bbq yesterday. It'll be a while before it's delivered, though.

I received a somewhat disturbing form letter from the oncologist asking me to make an appt.. I have an appt. for a mammogram in January, so it's not that. Will have to probe deeper on Tuesday.

Have a good weekend.

Judy

dezertcruzer December 8th, 2012 11:16 PM

Judy,

My thoughts and prayers are with you as you wait what must seem like interminable days to find out what is going on. We're in your corner, always!