Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 18th, 2012, 07:24 AM
Admiral

Default Tuesday Tidings

Morning Mates, here is your "aww moment" for the day... Emma and Griffin relaxing after a busy weekend of visitors...

We've had word that we will have another visitor here for Christmas, hubby's adult son and his puppy - imagine, another puppy in the house! Going to be interesting...

Today is aquafitness day, then errands, then work. Weather is dull but mild, no complaints there. Wishing you all a great day...

donna

Last edited by rollerdonna; December 18th, 2012 at 07:24 AM. Reason: sp
Sponsored Links
Old December 18th, 2012, 07:48 AM
Admiral

Good morning Donna and to all who follow. Space City has temperatures in the low 40s and a clear sky. Routine day expected today. Nothing else to report on.

Have a great day

Cruised more times than I can remember.

Good people sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Courage and perserverance have a magical talisman; before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish into the air.

Pick your company wisely! Hang around people who are going to help you become all God created you to be.
Old December 18th, 2012, 09:04 AM
Admiral

Now that truly is a classic "Awwww" photo, Donna.

Here's hoping your day remains routine, Mike.

Here in upper East Tennessee the sun just came out but for how long, I don't know as I've yet to check the weather. It's supposed to be relatively mild today even if the clouds roll back in.

I presume everyone is finishing up their Holiday shopping. It appears as of now that I'll be spending Christmas Day with my niece DeAnna and her husband. I'm at a complete loss as to what to give them as they either have everything they want or at least they have the resources to get it if'n they don't.

I'll be having a close family friend over for supper Christmas Eve. Homemade shrimp bisque and large lobster tails are on that menu.

Here's wishing all of you a wonderful day!
Explorer of the Seas 2009, Eastern Caribbean
Explorer of the Seas 2007, Eastern Caribbean
Explorer of the Seas 2006, Eastern Caribbean
Old December 18th, 2012, 09:33 AM
Admiral

Good morning mates. It's cold with sunshine here. I got up this morning thinking I had heartburn from the pizza I had for supper last night but now I'm wondering if I'm not getting a sore throat and the beginnings of a cold. I guess we'll see.

My daughter finally got the tree up with light on. She's not decorated it or started wrapping gifts yet. She slept the first few days and now she's visiting friends. She keeps on says she's going to do the Christmas stuff and it keeps on not getting done.

I hope you all have a wonderful day.
Old December 18th, 2012, 09:41 AM
Admiral

Send a message via Yahoo to Luanne Russo

Good morning everyone from a sunny, Texas. We will warm up today, but expect another cold front that will drop us like a rock. Never a dull moment here.

Yesterday, I was able to grocery shop, and to get some cleaning done. I was so tired last night, but slept well.

Josh and I were able to do something yesterday, that I hope many families were able to do. The events of last Friday allowed him to open up to me about the way he felt. It was draining, but he finally opened up enough, for us to talk. It has been almost four years now, and I have never seen him cry over the loss of Joe. I think today, we have a better understanding of his feelings, and I am thankful.

Yesterday, our town's students returned to school. For those who are reading this for the first time, we had a total of 9 bomb threats in the last two weeks. The district finally shut everything down, until a plan could be implmented. AS it turned out, they put a guard in each school, with the help of the police, families, and the Army. I hope and pray that our babies are now safe.

Today, I have to finish cleaning, do some yard work, and wrap some presents.

I hope all of you have a good day.

Luanne
Conquest 2006
Conquest 2007
Ecstasy 2008
Valor B2B 2008

Conquest Virtual Cruise Topic Link
Old December 18th, 2012, 10:23 AM
Admiral

Morning from the Pacifric Northwest.......boy did the weather ever turn........woke up to snow this morning......not much.......but around here even a little closes lots of things.......

Hopefully it doesn't last........but we might have a white Christmas.......

Luanne.........thinking of you every day......

Sharon
Old December 18th, 2012, 11:04 AM
Admiral

If its Tuesday it must be Belgium
Old December 18th, 2012, 12:20 PM
Admiral

Default Tuesday Tidings

A rainy late good morning to you.

A new BBQ was delivered while I was in the shower. Steak store, here we come!

Wow, I ordered something on line yesterday, and
I hope it gets here by Christmas. I haven't wrapped anything yet. I usually have Christmas stuff all done by now. This time, I'm still planning an assault on a big mall on Saturday. Up bright and early that day!

Judy