CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Chit - Chat for Cruisers (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/)
-   -   Saturday January 12th (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/394113-saturday-january-12th.html)

rollerdonna January 12th, 2013 07:57 AM

Saturday January 12th

Morning Mates, slept in today after going to bed early last night, think maybe I have caught up on my sleep....:roll:

Weather has turned mild and melty again, but still dull and gray...oh how I long to see the sun! I need a cruise!

Not much planned for the day, except for trivia tonight at the pub. Always a fun time.

Have a good weekend all!

donna

Manuel January 12th, 2013 09:06 AM

Good morning Mates

Donna, my DW used to complain about not seeing the sun when we lived in the Northeast. Now that we live in Florida, we see the sun every day as well as palm trees and we don't feel such a need for cruising.

Mike, I hope that you are feeling better.

I wish you all a great weekend.

TM

Aerogirl January 12th, 2013 10:26 AM

Good morning
Another mild day her with temps near 50 again, however old man winter is due in tomorrow sometime.

Donna I just seen it's the 10th anniversary of Maurice Gibb's death, I can't believe it's been ten years already.

Have a great day mates!

LS80 January 12th, 2013 11:25 AM

Morning from the Pacific Northwest........it's only 26 degrees out right now..........burrrrrrrrrrr.......

Not suppose to warm up much today........hope they are wrong........

Y'all have a good day..........

Sharon

Lakers Fan January 12th, 2013 11:29 AM

Rainy but it may hit 60 today

CruisinK n J January 12th, 2013 11:41 AM

Saturday, January 12

Good morning. Still really cold here, 32 again this morning.

Keith just left for Riverside where it will be 31! I have a bunch of house cleaning I should do. We'll see how much I get into it.;)

Judy

rollerdonna January 12th, 2013 12:50 PM

Aerogirl, you are right about the anniversary of Maurice Gibb's death - I just can't believe it's been 10 years! I've been listening to the Bee Gees' "One" CD in the car and am saddened to realize there will never be any new Bee Gees music, with Maurice and Robin gone, even Andy, and only Barry left.:(

donna

Moiraine January 12th, 2013 02:39 PM

I hope that you're all having a good Saturday. It's pouring rain here. Totally tired of the rain. The kid went back to school today.

Manuel January 12th, 2013 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moiraine (Post 1461259)
I hope that you're all having a good Saturday. It's pouring rain here. Totally tired of the rain. The kid went back to school today.

The weather usually gives you too much or not enough rain. We could use some rain in our neck of the woods.

TM

balabusta January 12th, 2013 10:09 PM

It was in the lower 60's but we had a slight drizzle for most of the day. This was a hard day for me; if my father were alive he would have 101 years old. How I cherish the fond memories of him!