CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Chit - Chat for Cruisers (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/)
-   -   30 Rock (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/394255-30-rock.html)

Marsdude January 21st, 2013 09:24 AM

30 Rock

I don't watch a lot of tv but I have seen 30 rock on occasion. Tina Fey is one of my favorite comedians. Now that the series is ending I found an article with some of the best one-liners from the series:

'Ugh, I hate January. It's dark and freezing and everyone's wearing bulky coats, so you can do some serious subway flirting before you realize the guy is homeless' Liz

'Factories provide three things this country desperately needs: jobs, pride, and material for Bruce Springsteen songs' Jack

'I like when a woman has ambition. It's like seeing a dog wearing clothes' Jack

'When I was pageantizing, my mother told me there's only three things standing between you and winning: your breasts, and wanting it bad enough' Jenna

'Affirmative action was designed to keep women and minorities in competition with each other to distract us while white dudes inject AIDS into our chicken nuggets' Tracy

'A book hasn't caused me this much trouble since Where's Waldo went to that barber pole factory' Tracy

'Science is my most favorite subject, especially the Old Testament' Kenneth

'Never follow a hippie to a second location' Jack

'I have to talk to Rachel Maddow. Only one of us can have this haircut' Jack

'Tell her you want her to donate her body to science and you're science. Tell her, Jack!' Tracy

Lakers Fan January 21st, 2013 11:38 AM

30 Rock

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marsdude (Post 1462062)
I don't watch a lot of tv but I have seen 30 rock on occasion. Tina Fey is one of my favorite comedians. Now that the series is ending I found an article with some of the best one-liners from the series:

'Ugh, I hate January. It's dark and freezing and everyone's wearing bulky coats, so you can do some serious subway flirting before you realize the guy is homeless' Liz

'Factories provide three things this country desperately needs: jobs, pride, and material for Bruce Springsteen songs' Jack

'I like when a woman has ambition. It's like seeing a dog wearing clothes' Jack

'When I was pageantizing, my mother told me there's only three things standing between you and winning: your breasts, and wanting it bad enough' Jenna

'Affirmative action was designed to keep women and minorities in competition with each other to distract us while white dudes inject AIDS into our chicken nuggets' Tracy

'A book hasn't caused me this much trouble since Where's Waldo went to that barber pole factory' Tracy

'Science is my most favorite subject, especially the Old Testament' Kenneth

'Never follow a hippie to a second location' Jack

'I have to talk to Rachel Maddow. Only one of us can have this haircut' Jack

'Tell her you want her to donate her body to science and you're science. Tell her, Jack!' Tracy

30 Rock ,in my opinion is one of the greatest comedy shows ever to air on TV .Beside Tina Fey ,nearly everyone else on the show is fantastic .

Paul B January 21st, 2013 02:54 PM

Saturday Night Live is not nearly as good as when Tiny Fey was on it and, I believe, was the head writer.

Lakers Fan January 22nd, 2013 11:44 AM

In my opinion ,SNL was not good since John Belushi left this world.

Marsdude January 23rd, 2013 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul B (Post 1462110)
Saturday Night Live is not nearly as good as when Tiny Fey was on it and, I believe, was the head writer.

I agree. Tina Fey is really talented.

Lakers Fan January 23rd, 2013 12:00 PM

Tina Fey is great ,I agree .