CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Chit - Chat for Cruisers (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/)
-   -   Tuesday After the Storm (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/394498-tuesday-after-storm.html)

rollerdonna February 5th, 2013 07:40 AM

Tuesday After the Storm

Morning Mates, well it is finally over after 2 solid days of snow, freezing rain, more snow and lots of wind. It now looks like a winter wonderland out there, and the sun is shining and all is right with the world!

I am off to aquafitness this morning, then grocery shopping for work, then work, followed by an evening meeting for work.
Gotta pay for the nice day off yesterday!

donna

travelgalSue February 5th, 2013 09:07 AM

Back home after a wonderful visit to Texas. We so enjoyed getting away even if it was only for a week. The sunshine was great but what we came home to not so great. The closer to home we got the more snow we saw. Everything here is covered in a white blanket. We had been home about an hour and the snow started again! I want to go back to the sunshine. Left temps in the 70's for temps in the low 30's is not good. I don't think D/H enjoyed it as much as I did even though he got to play golf in Jan. We did square dance several times to some really good callers with some good friends in Texas. We had the dog with us and he did very well but it did keep us from visiting some places I would have liked to seen. I will not do that again, we will board him or something and go alone.
Everything is unpacked, laundry is underway, and will need to make a grocery run if we ant to eat today. Grandkids came over for a little while last night. I think they missed us a little bit. They loved the bracelets I had made for them in Mexico. Had a guy who made them in the school colors with their names on them. It was very interesting watching him make them.
Well back to the real world and catch up on things here.

Lakers Fan February 5th, 2013 09:53 AM

27 and snowy here but the next 7 days will be in the 40's.

43 days until the first day of spring .

LS80 February 5th, 2013 09:59 AM

Morning from the Pacific Northwest.........upper 30's for the lows.....I'll take it........

Off to the Docs in a bit for Larry.........then nothing else.........

Y'all have a good day............

Sharon

Mike M February 5th, 2013 11:53 AM

Good morning everyone.

It is a standard February day here in Minnesota. Temps in the 20's and light snow. I've already blown the driveway once and I will probably need to do it again this afternoon.

We have a meeting with our insurance agent this afternoon but otherwise nothing special on the agenda.

We have decided to go to my sister's next week and not head south. We hear that North Dakota is lovely in the winter. :)

I hope everyone has a great Tuesday!

Take care,
Mike

CruisinK n J February 5th, 2013 02:24 PM

Tusday after the Storm

Good morning.

Trip, sob is right! Keith and I are struggling back to our usual routine. He is on the road to recovery, but a cruise is definitely not on our agenda.

Keith was discharge from the hospital Sunday afternoon and has an appt. with his doctor Wed. morning. Now I am battling the flu with all its usual intestinal unpleasantness.

I hope everybody else has a nice day and stays healthy.

Judy