CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Chit - Chat for Cruisers (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/)
-   -   Monday Storm Day (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/394713-monday-storm-day.html)

rollerdonna February 18th, 2013 08:43 AM

Monday Storm Day

Morning Mates, it is another Nor'Easter day today, with blizzard like conditions and windchill of -13, following the mild temps and lots of rain we had yesterday.
Schools are closed due to the snow and high winds, visibility is nil and whiteouts are everywhere, so no work for me today, and no walk around the pool - it is too dangerous to go into town.

What is everybody else up to today?

donna

canuckity February 18th, 2013 08:49 AM

It's another sunny but cold day here in Ottawa. This afternoon we will visit with our daughter and grandson who is coming up 3 yrs and just loves hockey.

Manuel February 18th, 2013 08:58 AM

Good morning Mates

It's a beautiful sunny morning here but with cooler than normal temps. It will top off at about 60 F. , but in a couple of days we will getting temps in the eighties.

Today we are making sure that all our paper work is in order and will file our tax return this afternoon.

Have a nice day everyone.

TM

Trip February 18th, 2013 09:00 AM

Hi Kids,
Bright and shiny out there, the snow we got yetserday is more of a pain, but the week will be cold. If I squint I see palm trees:)

I am doing a favor for a friend,and, I wish I could wave a mgic wand, & poof it's done. My friend was asked by someone who recenlty lost his wife, if she could finish a knitting project his wife had almost completed. Harriet said, sure,since she is a good knitter. Well, the knitting project, was actully a hooked rug! She freaked, and asked for some help, so just call me a hooker! Easy for me, but not easily to follow the pattern..But, it will get done, how could it not! :D

Make it a good Presidents Day..Go buy a car!

LS80 February 18th, 2013 10:35 AM

Morning from the Pacific Northwest.........

Warming here.....hope you easterners stay safe & warm........

Trip......you are such a friend!!!! ;)

Monday so it's laundry........

Y'all have a good day.........

Sharon

Lakers Fan February 18th, 2013 10:47 AM

Its very sunny here but 19 degrees .

CruisinK n J February 18th, 2013 11:48 AM

Monday Storm Day

Good morning. Cold and overcast here getting ready for our own storm starting tomorrow.

Gonna get the makings for meat loaf and scalloped potatoes, a good cold rainy weather meal.

Have a good day, all.

Judy

Fern February 18th, 2013 07:59 PM

Hi everyone! For some unknown reason I'm able to get on CM's today :confused:. I sure hope it keeps up! I didn't do anything different, so I don't know what's going on.

We're doing well and hope everyone else is, too :)!