CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Chit - Chat for Cruisers (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/)
-   -   Whoo Hoo Wednesday! (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/394971-whoo-hoo-wednesday.html)

rollerdonna March 6th, 2013 08:00 AM

Whoo Hoo Wednesday!

Morning Mates, it's Wednesday and it's "whoo hoo" because there is a chance of sunshine today! Yesterday started out like spring, but by the time I came out of the pool, it was snowing like the dickens again, and did so all day long. I am so sick of winter!

Today is the last indoor walk at the pool, so I will have to take advantage of that while I can. The arena is closed for repairs, so no more skating, I need to find another exercise for Mondays and Wednesdays!
I finally hit on the right combination of meds for my osteoarthritis, and the exercise helps immensely so I won't give up!

By the way Mike, I was horrified to read about your ill-fated ice fishing trip yesterday, I swear calamity follows you around! Hope you and your brother are both feeling better this week!

donna

Luanne Russo March 6th, 2013 08:24 AM

Good morning from home, where we arrived last night. It is cold this morning, but we do have sunshine, so hopefully it will warm up later.

We had a very sucessful trip. Jim was very pleased with how well things went. The ride home was also not so bad, for being in the rental "egg" for 5 hours.

Today, I need to get to the store for groceries, then home to clean.

Donna, I hate that you are in so much pain. Take care.

Mike, I didn't have a chance to read yesterday's post, but I do wish you and your brother well.

I hope all of you have a good day.

Luanne

Manuel March 6th, 2013 09:17 AM

Good morning Mates.

It's sunny, beezy and cool here today, but not cold enough to complain about.

Mike, I wish you and your brother speedy recoveries.

Donna, I'm happy to see that you are on the mend.

Luanne it must be nice to be home again.

Have a nice day folks.

TM

rayb March 6th, 2013 10:24 AM

I must be be doing pretty good. Why? Well on Monday I went to 4 ball games. First one was at 1600, second at 1845 third at 1945 then the last at 2045. First was the young girls Jr Varsity playing fast pitch. Then we changed locations and on the way we stopped at Chick fil a. The next 3 were menplaying slow pitch. As the sun went down it got cold. I was prepared for that with long johns on heavy jacket with cap over the ears and a scarf around the nect. Got down to 50 ouch. I felt sorry for some of the players because they had on shorts.

Well anyway I did good and did not get too cold. Came home to a warm house and hit the hey feeling good. Had fun also at the games. Love sports.

Thats my story and am sticking to it.

rollerdonna March 6th, 2013 11:01 AM

Quote:

As the sun went down it got cold. I was prepared for that with long johns on heavy jacket with cap over the ears and a scarf around the nect. Got down to 50 ouch
That's funny Ray, because if it went UP to 50 around here, we'd be taking OFF the longjohns, coat, hat and scarf, and probably putting ON the shorts!
Glad you got out and enjoyed the ball games!

donna

Lakers Fan March 6th, 2013 11:12 AM

Cloudy and 37 here . A coastal flood watch is expected for this evening .

Aerogirl March 6th, 2013 11:34 AM

Good morning
Well the last of the snowfall is shoveled and I hope the warmer weather that we're told we're going to get tomorrow starts to melt this stuff if only for the reason of making room for the next snowfall.

Donna.... your right 50 is nice no jacket weather here too.

Mike.. Gee it sounds like a skit for the three stooges!

Ray.... I like all your cruise clocks you have going on, I'm jealous :wink:

Have a good day mates!

CruisinK n J March 6th, 2013 12:10 PM

Whoo Hoo Wednesday

Good morning. Ma Nature is pouty this morning looking more overcast than sunny. I am grateful raining is coming. We do need it.

Nothing special is going on. Just wanted to say hi. Mike, I hope you and your brother are on the mend.

Have a good day, all.

Judy