CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Chit - Chat for Cruisers (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/)
-   -   Good Friday Morning (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/395129-good-friday-morning.html)

Mike M March 15th, 2013 08:10 AM

Good Friday Morning

Good morning everyone.

It's the start of the weekend and I hope everyone is planning a fun one. For me there isn't much on the agenda except some grocery shopping and garage cleaning.

It's sort of an "icky" day here. Freezing rain is falling and I'm glad that we don't have to go anywhere because the roads are slick.

I hope everyone has a great weekend and a Fun Friday.

Take care,
Mike

Lakers Fan March 15th, 2013 09:11 AM

38 degrees and sunny .My daughter and family will be packing everything tonight for their move back home .

Aerogirl March 15th, 2013 09:53 AM

Good Morning
Just when you think winter is on it's way out we hear the forecast of sleet & snow on the way, I guess I'm expecting too much it's only March.
Not much going on today other than a quick trip to the grocery store.
Have a happy Saint Patrick's day weekend!

rollerdonna March 15th, 2013 10:24 AM

Morning Mates, dull dull dull here. We had so much rain Wed. night that there was hardly any snow left yesterday, but that won't last...more snow due this afternoon, and even more on Tues. I am so fed up with winter.

donna

LS80 March 15th, 2013 11:01 AM

Morning from the Pacific Northwest......still warming up here......mid to upper 50's for the highs......lots of rain too......oh well I'll take the warm temps.........

Not much happening here......

Y'all have a good day...........

Sharon

Moiraine March 15th, 2013 11:37 AM

Good morning mates. I've got laundry going. My daughter will be in this afternoon to start Spring Break. There will be yard work and garage clean up this week. The kid also promised her grandmother that she would take her to her favorite salon to get her hair cut. I'm going this afternoon to price some patio furniture. If I can't find a good price I'll just get a couple of cheap chairs and wait for a sale. I hope you all have a great weekend. It's going to be about 81 here today.

CruisinK n J March 15th, 2013 12:37 PM

Good Friday Morning

Good morning. It was 91 here yesterday but considerably cooler today. Still a nice day, though. As Sharon says, I'll take it.

Keith has a delicious recipe for French Toast that he's talking about doing on St. Paddy's Day.

Have a good day!

Judy

sue March 15th, 2013 04:12 PM

lazy day, except stopped at Williams and Sonoma to get an omelette pan. :shock: Tomorrow we are heading to Ikea with our daughter and her family. We have an Ikea house, most of our stuff is from there.
Checked out different staterooms today, I can't wait to go cruising. Too bad we have to fly now, it used to be just a ride to the port.

Everyone enjoy the weekend :D

Manuel March 15th, 2013 04:23 PM

Hi Mates

We just came back from a four day visit to Disney World.

It's only an hour and twenty minute drive from where we live, so I will probably visit again next year.

TM