Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 20th, 2013, 05:16 PM
Admiral

Default Undefeated:The Roger Brown story

If you are a sports fan ,I urge you to watch the documentary :Undefeated:The Roger Brown story .Its currently on station WFYI in Indianapolis ,Indiana but will be on PBS stations in the future .

I am a contributor toward the making of this film . I do not get anything monetarily ,I just want the world to know about Roger Brown .
Sponsored Links
Old March 24th, 2013, 06:40 PM
Admiral

Followup note:

The film will be available for viewing in select movie theaters across the US .
Old March 27th, 2013, 08:15 AM
Admiral

Just watched Undefeated. What an incredible show. I watched Roger Brown and the Indiana Pacers growing up as a kid. In a day when the NBA national games where once a week, often on tape delay and seemingly still in black and white the ABA with their red white and blue basketball were living color baby.

I didn't know the back story of Roger. So glad my Pacer's gave him the chance he so deserved.

A Bad Day At Sea [with power] Always Beats A Good Day At Work
Carnival: Glory 2004, Destiny 2008, Splendor 2009, Freedom 2011, Valor 2012, Dream 2013
Celebrity: Summit 2011
Princess: Ruby 2010, 2014, Caribbean 2013, Coral 2014
Old March 27th, 2013, 10:20 AM
Admiral

Default Bob

I am so happy that you saw and enjoyed the film .I know it will be shown in NYC and other areas shortly as well as being in theaters .I contacted the owners of a group of NY "art" theaters who screen a lot of documentary's and said I hope they show this film as well.
Roger Brown was one of the nicest people I've ever known and I am so fortunate to have been his friend .

To find out even more about Roger Brown you can check the website BIGGAFF ,a sports and movie site.