CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Chit - Chat for Cruisers (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/)
-   -   Saturday on a Long Weekend (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/395344-saturday-long-weekend.html)

rollerdonna March 30th, 2013 08:35 AM

Saturday on a Long Weekend

Morning Mates, it is another sunny day here in these parts, makes one smile, even if it is barely 0 degrees C!
Today I clean the house and start the preparations for Easter dinner tomorrow, we have invited 4 close friends since we have no family here. There will also be 5 dogs in attenedance, and of course, the cat, who will be in hiding. :D
Tonight is trivia night, we'll see if we can win again!

donna
p.s. welcome back to the land of the living Todd!

LS80 March 30th, 2013 10:37 AM

Morning from the Pacific Northwest.........

Temps going up........not much happening.......

Y'all have a good day..............

Sharon

Aerogirl March 30th, 2013 11:12 AM

Good Morning
I'm loving these warmer temps and sunshine and just might get out in the yard to do a little spring clean up.

I asked D/S if he wanted to color eggs with me and he gave me the "I don't think so" look:cry: In my book your never too old to color eggs!

I need to bake cupcakes today and than tomorrow my potato & cheese casserole to bring over to my sisters.

Have a blessed weekend dear mates!

Kuki March 30th, 2013 11:53 AM

Good Morning cruisemates! It's been ages since I've been "onboard".

It's been a particularly busy "winter", with many friends coming to Arizona to visit, and making friends with people here.

Some cruise friends were here for a visit, and they bought a place here for a vacation home to, so next year will be even more fun.

The weather here has been incredible for the past month. Today we'll be seeing highs of 89.

Last Saturday Mrs. Kuki returned home to go back to work, so I'm being a bachelor... party, party, party! (yea right).

I am going home for just a few days next week to get our taxes taken care of, then coming back here for a final 3 weeks.

Hope everyone enjoys their Easter weekend.

CruisinK n J March 30th, 2013 02:00 PM

Saturday on a Long Weekend

Good morning. It looks like a beautiful day.

We're going to spend Easter with the in-laws tomorrow. Keith has long since gone to Riverside and I have spent a quiet morning.

Have a nice day, everybody.

Judy

sue March 30th, 2013 03:59 PM

Had a busy day already...and the temps are in the 60's so we are happy. Did egg hunt with the grands at our church and tonight we are going to Nicks on Broadway for our Anniversary dinner. Its tomorrow but we are busy with Easter stuff tomorrow with breakfast at daughters, egg hunt and a ham dinner here at our mill. :) We are one day closer to our cruise LOL

Have a wonderful remaining day!

Lakers Fan March 30th, 2013 06:25 PM

A beautiful day .Mrs.LF and I took a drive to the a county in NY that was not affected by Sandy.

Manuel March 30th, 2013 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aerogirl (Post 1468817)

I asked D/S if he wanted to color eggs with me and he gave me the "I don't think so" look:cry: In my book your never too old to color eggs!

!

I agree, my DW and I did color some eggs.

TM