CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Chit - Chat for Cruisers (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/)
-   -   Wednesday Woes (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/395489-wednesday-woes.html)

rollerdonna April 10th, 2013 08:24 AM

Wednesday Woes

Morning Mates, my Wednesday "woes" consist of one thing: snow! At risk of sounding like a broken record, it is snowing yet again. Yesterday it was supposed to rain...it snowed all afternoon. This morning it is coming down again. Friday, 15-20- cms is forecast...I am losing hope that we will ever see spring!

Meanwhile, life goes on, off to work and then trivia night tonight. Have a good day all!

donna

Manuel April 10th, 2013 08:49 AM

Good morning Donna and others to follow.

Donna, spring will come and it will be followed by a hot summer. Usually when you get a late spring Mother Nature tends to make up for it.

Have a great day everybody.

TM

Luanne Russo April 10th, 2013 09:27 AM

Good morning everyone. It is cooler here today, after the rain came through during the night. We could use much more, but will take what we can get.

I hope I spelled everything right.

Have a good day.

Luanne

canuckity April 10th, 2013 10:00 AM

Good morning. Not too bad of a day here but things will change tonight with colder temperatures and some rain. Then things get worse as they are predicting 15 - 20 cm's of snow for Friday and Saturday. Eye appointments are on the agenda today and not much else. Have a good day everyone.

Keith.

LS80 April 10th, 2013 10:28 AM

Morning from the Pacific Northwest...........

Same ole same ole here........rain......but still warming a bit......

Luanne.......yes you did!!!! :D

Not much happening here.......

Y'all have a good day...........

Sharon

Mike M April 10th, 2013 11:18 AM

Good morning everyone:

We are preparing for the "Snowmageddon! The Final Battle". :)

Somewhere around a foot of snow is expected by Friday morning. So far it has just been freezing rain and "slush". I told Betty that I'm not shoveling or blowing the snow. It will be 50 on Saturday and we can just slush through it until then.

Not much on the agenda for today. I hope everyone has a great day and a wonderful week.

Take care,
Mike

CruisinK n J April 10th, 2013 11:39 AM

Wednesday Woes

Good morning. No weather woes here. They're coming, though, with the Santa Anas, very low humidity, and fires. The fire season will be long this year because it's so dry.

Not much going on, otherwise.

I hope everyone has a nice day.

Judy

Manuel April 10th, 2013 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luanne Russo (Post 1469785)
I hope I spelled everything right.

Luanne

Aren't we allowed to misspell a word here and there? :confused:

I know that on some of my posts I make some spelling mistakes.:oops:

TM

Lakers Fan April 10th, 2013 09:26 PM

Methinks LuAnne has joined the Spelling Police .

balabusta April 10th, 2013 10:50 PM

Rollerdonna, so sorry to hear about the snow. This whole week, the weather has been in the 80's in Virginia Beach; I had to get my "summer clothes" out of storage!

Lakers Fan April 11th, 2013 04:48 PM

I am back to my winter clothes ,boo hoo.

Luanne Russo April 11th, 2013 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lakers Fan (Post 1469891)
Methinks LuAnne has joined the Spelling Police .

Not sure what you mean. I do know that you put me and think together, and for all the crap you have typed, you still spell my name wrong.:D

I said what I did above, because of the thread started a couple of weeks ago about spelling, and grammer. In my present condition, I have trouble sometimes with words coming out right, so I was saying hello to the remaining decent people on here, and said I hope I did it right.

Lakers Fan April 11th, 2013 11:59 PM

crap??

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luanne Russo (Post 1470000)
Not sure what you mean. I do know that you put me and think together, and for all the crap you have typed, you still spell my name wrong.:D

I said what I did above, because of the thread started a couple of weeks ago about spelling, and grammer. In my present condition, I have trouble sometimes with words coming out right, so I was saying hello to the remaining decent people on here, and said I hope I did it right.

I think you mean carp .