Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 14th, 2013, 02:02 PM
Admiral

Default Crown Princess Has Major Problem w/Toilets on Last Cruise

This just in;

Passengers upset after cruise ship troubles | News - Home

I had a client on this sailing and I'm waiting to hear the specifics and to see if it was as bad as the press made it out to be.

What irritates me about the story is that, as usual, they never interviewed anyone with Princess, nor did they ever say what caused the problem. They only interviewed a couple of guests who were mad.

And once again, we have poor reporting!!! All they want to do is provide the negative and not provide any real information - just a one-sided story.

I'm willing to bet that the blockage in the sewer system was caused by a passenger putting something in the toilet that shouldn't have been put in there! So how is that the cruise line's fault??

I'll let you know what my client has to say about the cruise when I get his review.

Pete
47 Cruises & Counting! Favorites: Paul Gauguin to Tahiti: Uniworld River Cruises in Europe; any of the Celebrity Solstice-class ships; Holland America for 12-nights in the Baltics & Russia; RCCL for 14-night Greek Isles, Turkey, & Croatia; Holland America for 14-day Alaska cruisetour; 10-night Canada/New England cruise; 21 days in Hawaii including a 7-night NCL cruise; Oceania for 25 days in Asia; & 3 months touring Europe by train. And many days spent in all-inclusive resorts!
Sponsored Links
Old April 14th, 2013, 06:43 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna

Thanks Pete,
I would love to hear what your client has to say about the problem....I have a feeling, it will be a totally different story.

Message Boards Moderator