Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 22nd, 2013, 08:20 AM
Admiral

Default Sunny Monday

Morning Mates, happy to report that the sunsine continues...just wishing it brought a little heat with it...

Manuel, good to hear you had a wonderful cruise! Aerogirl how is the flood cleanup going?

We enjoyed the first BBQ of the season last night ar our friends' house, even though it was so chilly out, the burgers sure tasted good!

donna
Old April 22nd, 2013, 10:04 AM
Admiral

Morning from the Pacific Northwest.........no rain........suppose to hit the high 50's today & maybe 60 for tomorrow........I'll take it.........

It's Monday so that means laundry.......

Y'all have a good day..........

Sharon
Old April 22nd, 2013, 10:10 AM
Admiral

Good morning mates.

Sharon, I have a load of laundry going, too. I need to vacuum and walk the dog, too. I'm wondering what to fix for supper. I get so tired of cooking. I wish all of those people who post recipes on facebook would cook the stuff and bring it to my house. lol.

Well, it's finally springtime here this week. The weather changes so quickly I never know...but we've had spring for several days now. Think there is a change of rain..AGAIN..tomorrow.

Hope you all have a nice day.
Old April 22nd, 2013, 10:34 AM
Admiral

Good morning Mates

We are trying to get back to our normal schedule after coming back from our cruise just a couple of days ago.
Since we are going to Ct. in less than two weeks it will hard to get to our usual routine.

Have a nice day everyone.

TM
Sensation 4/2002
Infinity 4/2003
Summit 4/2004+4/2005
Carnival Liberty New Year's Eve 2007
Liberty of the Seas 5/2008+11/2009
Solstice 4/2009
Oasis 4/2010+4/13/2013
Allure 1/16/ 2011
Equinox 4/11/2011
Independence of the Seas 12/29/2013 Top-notch!
Old April 22nd, 2013, 11:54 AM
Admiral

Default Sunny Monday

Good morning. The sun came out just now, although it's supposed to be cooler than the 91 we had yesterday. I saw lot of summer duds!

Laundry for me, t00.

Have a great day!

Judy
Old April 22nd, 2013, 01:07 PM
First Mate

A sunny and finally warmer day in NW Ohio. To be in the 60's. The last few days were cold to downright bitter! Friday, we had wind, sleety bits of rain and barely out of the 40's. So glad the warmer weather has come our way. Rain and cold (50's) Wednesday .

A long weekend out of my office. Friday, DH had the night off, so we went out for the day with my puppy!! Did some shopping, ate out and just spent time together! BTW, my puppy is over two years old! She is just smaller than our other dog, so she will forever be my puppy!!!

Saturday was cleaning and Sunday was lazy. It is time I start doing more since my surgery. I want to, but I have other issues to be checked. I am having trouble swallowing, coughing and getting short of breath. Surgeon is sending me to ENT to have it checked out further, as surgery issues similar to this should be resolved by now. ENT is who done my thyroid surgery in August of last year. Yeah, the fun never stops!!

Well, hope all have a good day. Oh, RollerDonna, how was your class with Griffin after his haircut? He sure is a cutie, but your description of his cut and his walk was just too funny. Try not to laugh at your cute puppy!!
Old April 22nd, 2013, 05:52 PM
Admiral

Quote:
Oh, RollerDonna, how was your class with Griffin after his haircut? He sure is a cutie, but your description of his cut and his walk was just too funny. Try not to laugh at your cute puppy!!
Funny you should ask, when I went to class last week the instructor came over and said "what happened to Griffin, did he need surgery?" poor boy....
Yesterday, my friend saw him for the first time since the cut and she is now calling him "Ballerina Boy" with his skinny legs and turned-out feet...

Donna
Old April 23rd, 2013, 10:22 AM
First Mate

Oh, that poor puppy! I hope he grows out his coat FAST!