Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 24th, 2013, 08:10 AM
Admiral

Default It's gonna be a Wet Wednesday!

Morning Mates, from a dull and cold Pictou County. Nothing but cloud and showers in the forecast today so I guess we will be stuck inside with the kids this afternoon. They might even welcome that, as we haven't played in the gym for 2 weeks!
Wednesday is trivia night and I will be in severe withdrawl....the pub is closed, under renovations and under a new owner, and we still don't know whether or not he'll continue with trivia when he re-opens at the end of May.
In the meantime, our team is making plans to meet at one of our homes and play Trivial Pursuit until we know if trivia returns to the pub!

donna
Old April 24th, 2013, 09:01 AM
Administrator
Admiral

Good morning everyone:

I'm just finishing "re-doing" the load of laundry I forgot in the wash machine for about 30 hours. oops.

At least the snow is melting and the skies are sunny. I just heard that we may be near....................70, yes, 70 this weekend. I don't know if I can handle that much heat.

Until then we have a chance of rain/snow tomorrow and then maybe Spring will show up.

Well: It's time to put the forgotten load in the dryer.

Have a great Wedenesday!
Mike

"There is a great difference between being well traveled and just having been to many places." ~Me

"Fear is the assassin of dreams." ~Me
Old April 24th, 2013, 09:01 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Cruznut2 Send a message via Yahoo to Cruznut2

Good Morning RD and all to follow. It is a comfy 68 right now and going into the 80's today. Of course it will be sunny. Thinking of going to the mall for my walk today and tod my mall walk off with lunch at the food court.I like to eat there as there are lots of choices to choose from. I should tay here and do some work but I want to get out today. So I send a cheery hello to all my CM friends and wish you all a fantastic day.

Laura
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“
---Mark Twain

Old April 24th, 2013, 09:34 AM
Admiral

Good Morning

We're still ridding the weather rollercoaster, one day 68 & sunny the next 39 & rain. Looks to be cool and rainy again but since I'm stuck in the basement bleaching framing I guess it's ok.

Hope all is well with everyone,
have a blessed day

Home is where you park your flip flops

~Robin~

Need some cruise help?

Carnival - Fantasy 1998
RCCL - Majesty of the Sea 2000
Carnival - Inspiration 2009
Carnival - Freedom 2011
Carnival - Liberty 2013
Carnival- Breeze 2014
Old April 24th, 2013, 09:56 AM
Admiral

Wet Wednesday?? That's not what I hear. In California we are expecting a high of 85 degrees and clear, that's high of 29 if you prefer celsius. No big plans for today just work and Zumba class tonight with my mom and my crazy sis. I hope everyone has a good day and remember California has tons of houses for sale if you want to get out of the rain, plus it doesn't snow here in Sacramento.

Freedom of the Seas 2012
Carnival Splendor 2010
Carnival Freedom 2008
Carnival Elation 2007
Celebrity Infinity 2006
Carnival Ecstasy 2005
Carnival Paradise 2004
Star Princess 2002
Viking Serenade 1994
Old April 24th, 2013, 10:50 AM
Admiral

Send a message via ICQ to Trip

Hi Kids,
The weather we just had is heading up to RD's house,and we are clearing, finally!

My granddaughter Caitlyn, was rushed to the hospital yesterday morning...she has a kidney stone, which they will be operating on today. Poor kid, has been in such pain. She just got a brand new car, still on the lot, since all this happened. Hopeully I can pick her up today,and this will be over for her..she heads to the D.R. for a vacation in just a few weeks.

My son works for the company that is selling the Boston magnetic banners for victims of the marathon. These are being sold on Amazon...they were inundated yesterday with orders,and calls! They were thrilled as money from the sale of these is going towards the marathon fund. The city announced yesterday they have received $20 million dollars already..so heartwarming!

Make it a good one! If we all squint...it's an 80 degree, sunny day, with no humidity...sound good?

Trip, with her book & tea!
Chat Hostess & Board Moderator

Old April 24th, 2013, 11:25 AM
Admiral

Morning from the Pacific Northwest........still warming here.......could hit 70 today.........

Rain for the weekend.........of course.......

Y'all have a good day...........

Sharon
Old April 24th, 2013, 12:06 PM
Admiral

Sunny and 70 degrees here ,spring has finally arrived .
Old April 24th, 2013, 01:05 PM
Admiral

Default It's Gonna be a Wet Wednesday

Good morning. Sunny and warm in SoCal, too.

Keith doesn't want to go to the knee and hip seminar tonight in Long Beach, so I just cancelled it. He does want to go to the gym, however. No other plans, except to get gas.

Have a good day!

Judy