CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Chit - Chat for Cruisers (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/)
-   -   Saturday............... (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/395815-saturday.html)

LS80 April 27th, 2013 10:16 AM

Saturday...............

Morning from the Pacific Northwest..........

Guess everyone is sleeping in........

Off to check on a job in a few........

Y'all have a good day.............

Sharon

Aerogirl April 27th, 2013 10:51 AM

Good Morning Sharon and all who yet to come

A beautiful day here windows are open and the birds are singing, not sure how warm it's going to be but this is nice!

The furnace guy is here installing the new furnace and we have had flood control companies come out to give quotes on installing a new flood control system as ours is completely shot.

I hope everyone had a great day!

Luanne Russo April 27th, 2013 12:03 PM

Good morning everyone. I hope all has a good day.

Luanne

rollerdonna April 27th, 2013 12:11 PM

Having a really slow day here, it's already after 1pm! Went to check out the newly opened Farmers' Market this morning, only to discover it was closed. I think it was too darn cold for anyone in to come out this morning!

Ran a few errands, including taking the dogs for a ride in the car with us, then it will be a quiet realaxing afternoon trying to stay warm in this cold, wet, damp weather. Out tonight for trivia at the other pub that's still open....

donna

Manuel April 27th, 2013 12:22 PM

Good afternoon Mates

Another sunny, gorgeous day here. I spent my morning doing some work in my yard but now I will take the rest of the day off.

I wish you all a great weekend.

TM

seadog2 April 27th, 2013 01:39 PM

Good morning all. It is expected to be in the 90's here in So. Cal. today. good day to be outdoors. Think I'll run some errands first the come home and bar-b-q some meat for dinner. Everyone enjoy your day.

dezertcruzer April 27th, 2013 02:26 PM

Good morning from the Arizona desert, where today may be the first day to turn on the air conditioning this year. My goal every year is to try not to turn on the air before May 1st, and the heat before December 1st. But this weekend is supposed to be in the high 90s, and since I'll be bustling about the house doing laundry and other chores, it may get pretty hot and sweaty. We'll see what happens.....

I took the car in for an oil change, fluids check, tire pressure check and rotation first thing this morning. Next Sunday, May 5th, we're heading out on a road trip to the Los Angeles area for a few days for a little vacation, including going to the CA Science Center to see the Endeavor Space Shuttle exhibit and the Imax movie, Blue Planet. We always go to Kennedy Space Center when we're near Port Canaveral, so we'll get to do something similar on the west coast.

We're also going to Dodger Stadiium to take in a game between the Los Angeles Dodgers and our Arizona Diamondbacks. That, I know, will be a lot of fun!

Well, I have to go check the first load which is in the dryer. Have a great Saturday, Cruise Mates.

Lakers Fan April 27th, 2013 04:49 PM

Hot and sunny today in NY

Mike M April 27th, 2013 04:52 PM

Good afternoon from the balmy state of Minnesota. 75 degrees and sunshine.

My brother and SIL stopped by, yesterday, on their way back to Texas and we had a great evening and morning with them. I hadn't "seen" my SIL in over a year so it made it even more enjoyable.

After they left, I put the screens on the windows and the sliding glass, and front storm door. I also raked some winter kill spots on the front lawn but I will have to wait until the grass comes in a bit more so I don't damage the "live stuff". It's so amazing that the grass is greening up so fast. Just five days ago it was covered in snow.

Now: I will go out and power wash the lawn furniture and maybe a BBQ is in order for dinner.

I hope everyone is having a great day and a wonderful weekend.

Take care,
Mike