Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 8th, 2013, 10:05 AM
Admiral

Default May 8........Wednesday

Morning from the Pacific Northwest........

Everyone must be sleeping in........

Suppose to be low 70's for today.......

Y'all have a good day............

Sharon
Sponsored Links
Old May 8th, 2013, 01:11 PM
Administrator
Admiral

Good morning everyone!

It looks like people are either sleeping in or enjoying life today. I have somewhat MIA for the last week. The pericarditis is nasty and the dang steroids are even nastier. My sleep patterns are completely messed up and I am gaining weight, though I'm trying to control what I shove in my mouth. The good thing is that the pain has subsided to a tolerable level and should be getting better by the day.

Today, we are going to de-winterize the boat and drop it in the water.

I also finalized our trip plans for September and October. Betty will be traveling with our daughter and Betty's sister across Europe in September and then we will all meet up in England on October 1st. I have rented a lovely cottage on the Soar River, in a small town called Barrow Upon Soar. It is near Nottingham and Leicester and will be close to my relatives. The best part is that it is only thirty seconds away from our favorite pub.

On another positive note: The Mother Ship is working on the final fixes to the new site. There were things you couldn't see that caused a lot of problems and they are addressing the font issue.

Take care,
Mike

"There is a great difference between being well traveled and just having been to many places." ~Me

"Fear is the assassin of dreams." ~Me
Old May 8th, 2013, 09:43 PM
Admiral

Good evening from chilly NY