Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 30th, 2013, 07:29 AM
Admiral

Default 30th of May Thursday

Morning Mates, it's another rainy one here in Pictou County. We only got 1 day's respite from the dreaded rain, but we enjoyed yesterday!

My Emma is doing better today, more alive, more energy, more appetite, so good to see.
We take each day as it comes.

I am off to aquafitness this morning, went last night too; I find it really helps with my arthritis in my back.

donna
Old May 30th, 2013, 11:08 AM
Admiral

Morning from the Pacific Northwest........suppose to make 70's by the weekend & next week.......we'll see.....

RD....glad to hear Emma is doing better....

Y'all have a good day........

Sharon
Old May 30th, 2013, 11:33 AM
Administrator
Admiral

Good morning everyone!

Yesterday, I had a great birthday. I worked in the yard for a few hours and then cleaned up and prepared to go out to dinner. Before we were going to leave I had Betty make me a "mintini". It is a martini made with mint and I discovered it at the Alchemy bar on the Carnival Glory. Well, after the second one the plans to go "out" for dinner were no longer feasible so we stayed in and I made gluten free Mac N Cheese with grilled hot dogs. It was something I haven't had in ages and it was a great birthday dinner. Since we were staying home there may have been one or two more mintinis consumed.

Donna: I am so glad to hear Emma is perking up. I talked to my daughter about her and her opinion is that she can go quite awhile with her condition and the right meds. I do hope she continues to improve as much as she can.

I'm not moving too fast today so I'm just going to take it easy with nothing special on the agenda except a run to pick up my car at the mechanics and another run to pick up my watch at the jewelers.

I hope everyone has a great day and a wonderful upcoming weekend.

Take care,
Mike

"There is a great difference between being well traveled and just having been to many places." ~Me

"Fear is the assassin of dreams." ~Me
Old May 30th, 2013, 07:28 PM
Admiral

88 and sunny here .I put away my winter jacket .

I reconnected today with a guy that I knew in HS .We spent the morning e-mailing .I last spoke to him 52 years ago.