CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Chit - Chat for Cruisers (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/)
-   -   Holy Cow! The end of May! (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/396702-holy-cow-end-may.html)

rollerdonna May 31st, 2013 08:05 AM

Holy Cow! The end of May!

Morning mates, it's hard to believe it is the end of May already! Finally, today we will be having some may-like weather: sunny, warm and humid! :)

I'm skipping aquafitness this morning because I have to go in and do a volunteer shift at the Ship Hector. It is like pulling teeth to find volunteers to put in 3 hours, for some reason nobody wants Fridays!
Anyway, looking forward to a nice-weather weekend...

donna

LS80 May 31st, 2013 08:58 AM

Morning from the Pacific Northwest........no change in the weather.........but they say by next week could hit 80.........we'll see.....

Not much happening here......

Hope Robin is doing well............

Y'all have a good day.............

Sharon

Luanne Russo May 31st, 2013 09:12 AM

Good morning everyone from an overcast Texas. We are very warm and soupy.

Having a male dog is a lot of trouble. Jake is into everything. Loves trash, TP, and getting into Jim's closet. He has more toys than any dog we have ever had, and he still finds things he isn't suppose to have. But, the other day someone came to the door, and he sat next to me to do his barking. When I told him it was okay, then he was nice and friendly. He hasn't been trained to do that, just instinct

I really don't have much planned for today. Maybe a little cleaning, and then the day is mine. Jim's best friend picks up his new boat today, so he and Jim are taking it to the lake tonight, so they can fish early in the morning. I love it when the neighbor gets a new toy, and is willing to share.:)

Robin, If you see this, I have been thinking of you.

Take care everyone.

Luanne.

Aerogirl May 31st, 2013 09:55 AM

Good Morning
First off a big thank you to all of my caring CM for all your well wishes , it did my heart good to feel the love!

I'm doing pretty darn good ,not much pain . I did take off the bandages and get to shower today, also my neighbor who works in the ER will stop in to take a peek and see that all is looking well.

I too can't believe it's the end of May...it went way to fast but it put me one month closer too my cruise! Not much to do today maybe Ill have D/H take me to the grocery store to pick up a few things and to just get a small walk in other than that I don't know.
Luann ...Jake's a good boy protecting his mama.

Have a truly blessed day ,
Your a wonderful group of people.

CruisinK n J May 31st, 2013 12:05 PM

Holy Cow!The End of May

Good morning. It's cool and overcast.

Robin, I am glad you're doing so well.

I'm off in a few minutes to have routine blood tests.

Have a good day!

Judy

Cruznut2 May 31st, 2013 12:14 PM

Good Morning CruiseMates All!!! Lovely but very warm day here in Florida. I think my plan for the day will be to get my swim suit and park myself in the pool to keep cool. Have a fantastic day everyone.

Laura

Lakers Fan May 31st, 2013 02:39 PM

4 weeks till my first 2013 cruise.