CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Chit - Chat for Cruisers (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/)
-   -   It's wednesday Morning (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/396932-its-wednesday-morning.html)

Manuel June 12th, 2013 07:51 AM

It's wednesday Morning

:D

It's a beautiful Wednesday morning here. I have some gardening to do and not much else is on the agenda.

I certainly wish that you all have a pleasant day.

TM

rollerdonna June 12th, 2013 09:32 AM

Morning Manuel and all mates to follow, I am so glad to see the font size button back! Now I can read my own post.
It is a dull and potentially very rainy day here, not at the moment, but it's coming....looks like an indoor activity for the kids this afternoon.

Tonight we are meeting up with friends for a big show in town, our local theatre manager is retiring after 30 years with the theatre, and is celebrating with 2 nights of amazing Maritime talent, old and new. Tributes also to Rita MacNeil and Stompin Tom Connors who passed away this year. should be a good show.

donna

Cruznut2 June 12th, 2013 12:02 PM

Good Morning Cruise Mates! Beautiful day here in Lakeland Florida. A bit hot but I can take care of that with a dip in the pool.
My heart is heavy this morning. I have been trying to make a decision that breaks my heart. Miss Lilly is heavy on my mind. She is failing and seems to be in dementia. She seems not to be suffering but I cannot be sure. It is so difficult for me to watch her confusion. She often stops and looks around as if she does not know where she is. I have to think about it more but my heart is breaking.
Work to be done so I will have to say good bye for now. Have a great day everyone. Have a wonderful day all.

Laura

Lakers Fan June 12th, 2013 12:02 PM

A sunny and hot day today but tomorrow when we have dinner plans it is supposed to storm here .

LS80 June 12th, 2013 12:02 PM

Morning from the Pacific Northwest........

Temps are suppose to make it up to mid 70's for the weekend.........I'll take it.......

Not much happening........

Y'all have a good day............

Sharon

Haimia June 12th, 2013 12:57 PM

It is a very warm mid-80's day in NW Ohio. Clouds now, but rain and storms (maybe severe) due in the afternoon and evening. My poor Mia (older dog) will cower in the bathroom or beside my side of the bed when it storms.

Not much happening, but on the plus side - it is a doctor-free week for me!!! DH had a doctor's appointment yesterday. Pretty exciting when you measure your weeks with the number of doctors you need to see!! Ugh!

Manuel - have fun tending your garden!

RD - enjoy your show!

Cruznut - sorry about Miss Lilly and hope you can make a decision that is best for you and her!

Lakers Fan and LS80 - hello and have a good day!

Well, that's it for me. Enjoy the day to all~!

CruisinK n J June 12th, 2013 01:01 PM

It's Wednesday Morning

Good morning. I'm glad the font is fixed, too. Now I just wish that it would stay where I put it instead of going back to tiny.

I have plenty to do around here. So I'd better get something to eat so Keith can go to the gym and then get started.

Have a good day.

Judy

Manuel June 12th, 2013 01:38 PM

[QUOTE=Haimia;1476027]

Manuel - have fun tending your garden!

QUOTE]

I love to grow all kinds of plants. I planted my first crop of beans ( 3 plants ) LOL, when I was 5 years old.

TM

Lakers Fan June 12th, 2013 10:02 PM

When I was in Elementary school I was a member of the Garden Club .

Moiraine June 13th, 2013 10:23 AM

Good morning mates. I'm just wasting as much time as I can this morning before getting down to chore as I really don't want to do anything today. lol. I'm tired from the flood clean up I've done. I finally got all of the living room stuff back in yesterday and the new garage door was placed yesterday as well. I hope we never get flooded again.

I hope you all have a wonderful day.