CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Chit - Chat for Cruisers (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/)
-   -   Thursday morning.........6-13..... (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/396956-thursday-morning-6-13-a.html)

LS80 June 13th, 2013 09:54 AM

Thursday morning.........6-13.....

Morning from the Pacific Northwest........

Y'all must be sleeping in........

Cooler today........warming up for the weekend........

Y'all have a good day..........

Sharon

Manuel June 13th, 2013 10:08 AM

Good morning Sharon and others to follow.

It's a beautiful sunny day here. It's quite warm and normally I would be outside, but today I am staying indoors.
I am wearing a 24 hour EKG monitor and I can't get sweaty, so I will stay cool and have a day of relaxation.

I wish all Cruisemates a very pleasant day.

TM

Aerogirl June 13th, 2013 10:08 AM

Good Morning Sharon

Well we dodged a bullet yesterday with all the bad storms, they seemed to have it all around us. Going to hit the garden store today to see what needs to come home with me.
Hope all is well, have a great day!

Manuel June 13th, 2013 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aerogirl (Post 1476098)
. Going to hit the garden store today to see what needs to come home with me.!

Gee, that sound like I what I do quite often. LOL

TM

Haimia June 13th, 2013 10:38 AM

A cooler (70's) and cloudy day for us in NW Ohio. I know what Aerogirl means by dodging the bullet yesterday. For us, it was last night about midnight. A nasty line of storms blew through. It was suppose to be possible for a derencho (what we had last June 29) but it was not near that bad. Some wind, lots of lightning and thunder and, of course, rain. Nothing seemed damaged on our property this morning. Did hear of a trailer house near by being knocked over and several semi's on the highway being blown over. The dogs and I cowered in the bedroom and watched the local station's coverage until about 1:00 am.

Manuel - enjoy your quiet, cool day inside; hope the monitor is only for check up reasons and nothing serious involved!

Aerogirl - enjoy the garden store; I brought in some of my plants last night so the storms would not destroy them!

LS80 and the rest of cruisemates - enjoy your day!

Mike M June 13th, 2013 11:54 AM

Good late morning everyone.

I've been running around since six this morning but now I'm taking a break. All of the last minute stuff before we leave tomorrow morning. I'll have to admit we've been a little slow at getting things done so now we are paying the price.

I dropped the boat off at the repair shop to have some engine, electronics, and trailer work done. I'll pick it up when we return.

Now I must go and trim the yard. Then it's time to actually pack. :)

I'll be periodically checking in but I'll be enjoying our trip for the next 2.5 - 3 weeks so I hope everyone has a wonderful time and stays well.

Take care,
Mike

CruisinK n J June 13th, 2013 12:13 PM

Thursday Morning . . .6-13-13

Good morning. We're enjoying beautiful weather here in SoCal. I'm glad everybody survived the storms safely.

Mike, have a safe trip.

Judy

Aerogirl June 13th, 2013 01:58 PM

Mike
I hope you & Betty have a great trip....be safe my friend!