Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 18th, 2013, 09:51 AM
Admiral

Default Tuesday Sunshine!

Morning Mates, from a sunny, warm and beautiful Pictou County - the kind of day we all wait for!
Everything is green, the flowers all in bloom, just gorgeous.

I have to share with you a picture of James' Father's Day mishap....he was in the parking lot of the grocery store, and somebody hit the gas instead of the brake, smashing into 1 car which then smashed into his car.

Old June 18th, 2013, 09:54 AM
Admiral

Couldn't complete this post, so I'll complete it here...he is now faced with over $3,000 worth of repairs (covered by insurance thank goodness) and a loaner car for however long it takes. Thankfully, no-one was injured, but the first car hit was in even worse shape. Of course, the one responsible has hardly any damage....

donna
Old June 18th, 2013, 09:55 AM
Admiral

Good morning Donna and others to follow.

Nobody likes to get a dent their car, but that one is not too bad. But it's always a nuisance to go and get it fixed.

Have a nice day everyone.

TM
Sensation 4/2002
Infinity 4/2003
Summit 4/2004+4/2005
Carnival Liberty New Year's Eve 2007
Liberty of the Seas 5/2008+11/2009
Solstice 4/2009
Oasis 4/2010+4/13/2013
Allure 1/16/ 2011
Equinox 4/11/2011
Independence 12/29/13

Booked Vision of the Seas . 2/14/2015

Booked Allure of the Seas... 2/21/16 *Last Gang Cruise*
Old June 18th, 2013, 10:21 AM
Admiral

Good Morning
It's chilly outside dang!

Have my physical at 10:00 so I'm forced to drink my coffee black so it won't mess up the blood test...this girl need her coffee anyway I can get it.

D/S is on the countdown for the last day of school ,just the rest of this week and then on Monday and he is no longer a junior but a senior!

Have a good day!

Need some cruise help?
Carnival - Fantasy 1998
RCCL - Majesty of the Sea 2000
Carnival - Inspiration 2009
Carnival - Freedom 2011
Carnival - Liberty 2013
Carnival- Breeze 2014
Old June 18th, 2013, 10:43 AM
Admiral

Send a message via Yahoo to Luanne Russo

Good morning everyone from a rain soaked Texas. It was a very welcome surprise to hear the rain in the middle of the night.

Donna, Glad James was not hurt. I hate dealing with insurance companies, but hopefully the car can be fixed soon.

Robin, Is that your baby that will be a senior? They grow up so fast.

Today Jake has his monthly appointment to get his latest shot. He is the size of a small horse, and growing every day.

I also need to do a little clean up. I have a trail of mud where Jake and Bella were running in and out of the doggy door.

I spent a good bit of time yesterday, researching our next trip. It appears to be a somewhat dangerous area. I had heard over the years, a number of crimes, but there seems to be more than what has been reported.

I might decide not to go with Jim, and just save for the next trip. There are areas in that area I would love to see. It is also about two hours from the coast, and breathing the ocean would be really nice.

This will be the first trip with sequester days involved, so everyone has been in meetings to determine how it will work when on the job. As we understand it right now, Jim will not be paid on that day, but they will still pay for the hotel.

So very sad for this to happen to people that give so much to this country, and do without so much. Oh well, we will survive, and see another day, God willing.

I hope all of you have a good day.

Luanne
Conquest 2006
Conquest 2007
Ecstasy 2008
Valor B2B 2008

Conquest Virtual Cruise Topic Link
Old June 18th, 2013, 11:16 AM
Admiral

A hot and sunny day here .
Old June 18th, 2013, 11:25 AM
Admiral

Yes Luanne he's mama's tiny boy, my one and only and yes time really does go by too fast!

Need some cruise help?
Carnival - Fantasy 1998
RCCL - Majesty of the Sea 2000
Carnival - Inspiration 2009
Carnival - Freedom 2011
Carnival - Liberty 2013
Carnival- Breeze 2014
Old June 18th, 2013, 11:26 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Cruznut2 Send a message via Yahoo to Cruznut2

Good Morning CruiseMates! from a very warm and sunny Lakeland, Florida. Looking out at the pool right now and thinking that I will be taking a dip later on.
RD, so sorry to hear about Jame's accident. Glad he was not hurt.
Luanne, Did you get a new puppy?
Time for me to get back and finish what I started, have a fantastic day everyone.

Laura
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“
---Mark Twain

Old June 18th, 2013, 11:49 AM
Admiral

Send a message via Yahoo to Luanne Russo

Robin, I thought it was, but wasn't sure.

Laura, I have been away, and didn't get a chance to offer you my love and understanding over the loss of your baby. I know how you feel, and know that you are in my thoughts, and I hope you will take another into your home, because you are the best mommy.

Yes, We lost Molly a few months ago, and that left us with baby Bella, and Katie, who is an old girl. I wanted either another dog, or a security system, so we got Jake. He is a German Shepard, and our first male. He is already very protective, and is training with ease. I do not train them to attack, but to protect, which is different in my eyes. He is a teddy bear, but will already come and find me when someone comes to the door, so that I am protected.

He will also be here with Josh when we travel. He and Bella are partners in crime. I have not seen this much trouble since the boys were younger.
Conquest 2006
Conquest 2007
Ecstasy 2008
Valor B2B 2008

Conquest Virtual Cruise Topic Link
Old June 18th, 2013, 12:42 PM
Admiral

Default Tuesday Sunshine

Good morning. No marine layer, so it's already starting to get hot.

Donna, sorry about the fender bender. I did that a couple of years ago in the bank parking lot. I was embarrassed.

Nothing much happening, which is a good thing, I guess. The coffee is done. I hope everybody will have a nice day.

Judy