CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Chit - Chat for Cruisers (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/)
-   -   Central Florida Cruisers July 27, 2013 Dinner ~ All Welcome! (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/397362-central-florida-cruisers-july-27-2013-dinner-all-welcome.html)

Cruznut2 June 29th, 2013 12:16 PM

Central Florida Cruisers July 27, 2013 Dinner ~ All Welcome!

Come have dinner with us!! We are getting together again. Come join us for a good time with some great cruising friends. Saturday, July 27th at 6:30 PM.
If you are going to be in the area for a cruise or any other reason feel free to join us. It is always a good time when good friends get together.

Carrabba's Italian Grille.
7890 W Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy,
Kissimmee, FL 34747

Laura

rayb June 29th, 2013 01:57 PM

I have marked my calandar and I will be there.

Luanne Russo June 29th, 2013 02:44 PM

I wish I could be there. Always so much fun, with a lot of great folks.

skymaster June 29th, 2013 06:30 PM

Regular calendar looks good, but we've got to check the lovely Mrs. Jones (Vita) business calendar. It'll probably be O.K., but I'll advise y'all later. Sounds like a GREAT time, as usual! Thanks for putting this together! I'll be talking to you Laura.

Ken
"SKY"

rollerdonna June 29th, 2013 09:08 PM

One of these days (years), I am going to make it to one of these dinners...
Where y'all doing on Oct. 28? I'll be in FLL for the evening, would love to meet up with any of you!

Cruznut2 July 2nd, 2013 10:11 AM

RD, Fort Lauderdale is a bit far for me. About 5 hours from Lakeland if I remember right. I wish you were sailing from Tampa or Port Canaveral. We would be there with purple bells on!

Laura

Cruznut2 July 9th, 2013 10:24 AM

Come join us! Good food, good friends and good times!
Luanne, It would be great if you and Jim could come and have dinner with us.
RD isn't it time for a Florida Getaway? Come on down!
Everyone welcome!

Laura

Manuel July 13th, 2013 01:27 PM

We are planning to attend. We are thinking of going the day before and visiting Sea World.

Right now are looking for a Best Western that would be in a good location for this trip.

TM

Cruwysie July 14th, 2013 08:25 AM

I'm sorry Wayne and I won't be able to attend dinner this time. We may be in Florida for a cruise in January, so I'll watch for any dinner announcements around that time. That's how we managed to attend the dinner in December 2 or 3 years ago.

Have a wonderful time, and I'll watch the boards to hear about it!

skymaster July 17th, 2013 03:26 PM

Unfortunately, Vita's little business has gotten REALLY busy, and it appears that it's going to be impossible for us to attend the get together. BUMMER, we'd sure like to come over, but perhaps, next time.
THANKS for the invitation, and I know you'll all have a GREAT time. Post some photos, and let us know how it went.
See y'all next time.

Ken, aka
"SKY" and
The lovely Mrs. Jones, (Vita).

Cruznut2 July 19th, 2013 11:13 AM

Sky, I am happy that Vita is doing so well. Sorry that you will be unable to attend the dinner. Perhaps another time.

Laura

Cruznut2 July 19th, 2013 11:17 AM

Unfortunately I will not be able to attend the dinner either due to circumstances beyond my control. I will post if my situation changes. I hope all will have a fantastic time.

Laura

Cruznut2 July 22nd, 2013 11:46 AM

I am working to find a way to get there to the dinner. Don't count me out altogether.

Laura

Manuel July 22nd, 2013 12:47 PM

I may not be able to attend because I might have fly to Ct. in the next couple of days.

TM

rayb July 27th, 2013 09:04 PM

Lonesome

I had dinner tonight all by myself at Carrabba's.

RayB

ruthlessboss July 28th, 2013 07:19 AM

OMG. I've watched this thread hoping for a good turnout, didn't expect this. I didn't sign up for it due to my stupidity causing a spine injury, had surgery on the 25th. My activity is couch to computer for now.
Ironically, I live down the street from the restaurant.

skymaster July 28th, 2013 07:56 AM

Sorry to hear that Ray. Vita P. and I just couldn't leave all these little critters here alone, so we couldn't get there. I know Laura was trying to find a ride over, but guess that didn't pan out either. Well, perhaps next time.
How was the veal? 8-)

Ken
"SKY"