CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Chit - Chat for Cruisers (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/)
-   -   Tuesday (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/397420-tuesday.html)

mehawk July 2nd, 2013 09:52 AM

Tuesday

Good morning cruisemate friends! Today starts off as a cooler day than we have had recently, 74F... almost sweater weather!! Last evening I placed my "toy" aka classic truck up for sale. I cannot keep it on the townhouse property anymore so... costs too much just to store it somewhere. I am happy that Todd made it through his ordeal successfully!!! My boss is off for the week and all is good!

Aerogirl July 2nd, 2013 11:33 AM

Good Morning Michael

We too have cool temps but it looks as the heat is on its way back.
Thinking of doing a little shopping for my upcoming trip next week, you can always use a new something;)

Hope everyone has a great day!

LS80 July 2nd, 2013 11:39 AM

Morning from the Pacific Northwest.........

Temps are still up there!!! 89 was the high yesterday........a new record........suppose to cool off some today....sure hope so.....

Not much going on today.....just trying to stay cool.....

Y'all have a good day..........

Sharon

ToddDH July 2nd, 2013 12:47 PM

Good morning Mike, Robin and Sharon and all who follow.

It's humid and overcast here in Upper East Tennessee and it looks as if we're in for yet more heavy rains tomorrow and Thursday. So much for the 4th of july fireworks displays up and down the Eastern Seaboard.

Gosh Mike, with your seniority what do you care if your boss is off or not! rofl

Robin, when it comes to the fairer sex, ain't that the truth!

Sharon, you'uns aren't used to such heat and for that reason you have my sincere sympathies. Those in Nevada and California though.........?

CruisinK n J July 2nd, 2013 02:04 PM

Good morning.

Aerogirl July 2nd, 2013 02:51 PM

Welcome back my dear Todd, I'm so happy to see your post!
Hope your feeling better.

Manuel July 2nd, 2013 03:23 PM

Hi Mates

We too are having quite a bit of rain. I am not complaining because we do need it.

I hope that you all have a nice day.

TM

rollerdonna July 2nd, 2013 04:00 PM

Good afternoon mates, I left in a rush this morning and didn't get to post.
Aqua fitness is earlier for the summer, so I must be on time. Following that, I did a bus tour for 43 American, Canadian, Australian and British tourists at the Ship Hector.

Just came back from a water font walk (between the raindrops) and those mosquitoes are as big as birds! I think it has rained every day and/or night for over a week. Enough already!

Todd, it is so good to see you posting. Now our prayers and good wishes go out to Trip's hubby Bruce who is having surgery today, and to Mike who is being driven home by his personal chauffeur!

Donna

Surfguyxxx1 July 2nd, 2013 06:50 PM

Tuesday; OK. Work in an operating room; loonnnnnngggg day today. Get those surgeries in to recover for a few days during this holiday weekend. Slow day tomorrow so a libation might be in order tonight (martini). :) yes Doctor!