Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 15th, 2013, 06:04 PM
Admiral

Default Below Deck

Has anyone watched this show on Bravo?
Sponsored Links
Old July 15th, 2013, 06:35 PM
Admiral

Send a message via ICQ to Trip

Yes I have,and taping it tonight...why am I surprisd by bad behavior? When the blonde discovered drugs,and was so upset she turned them in, and as a result, I wanted to slap her.....! No better they should all lose their credentials or worse???

There is a promo, where a woman who is tanning, wants the crew to remove part of the ship, so she can tan better...this I cannot wait to see!

Trip, with her book & tea!
Chat Hostess & Board Moderator

Last edited by Trip; July 15th, 2013 at 10:01 PM.
Old July 15th, 2013, 08:51 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna

Never heard of this show, and I think we have Bravo....will have to search for it....thanks.

Message Boards Moderator
Old July 15th, 2013, 09:06 PM
Admiral

To paraphrase the late Allen Funt, "When you least expect it, SMILE.............. you're making a perfect jackass out of yourself...on national TV!"
Explorer of the Seas 2009, Eastern Caribbean
Explorer of the Seas 2007, Eastern Caribbean
Explorer of the Seas 2006, Eastern Caribbean
Old July 17th, 2013, 01:51 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Yes, I've watched every single episode. And I can say for cetainty that this reality show is 100% fake and staged.

All the crew members except for the captain, engineer and couple others aren't even the ship's regular crew. They were hired just for the filming. Heck even the name of boat was changed!

Even all the guests are fake. Most have appeared on another Bravo show called the "Millionaire Matchmaker." I guess they are millionaires so they can pay for the chartered cruise.... but then again they didnt pay for Patty's services on MM either as they were given free memberships. Pretty sure they didnt pay for their cruises either and the tips were also provided by filming crew.