CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Chit - Chat for Cruisers (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/)
-   -   Hot Wednesday (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/397929-hot-wednesday.html)

Manuel July 17th, 2013 06:37 AM

Hot Wednesday

Good morning Mates

It's a hot one for my friends and family in the Northeast. It sure is great for those who love summer weather.
Here in Palm Coast, Fl. it's just seasonable with temps in the high eighties.

I wish you all a pleasant day regardless of what kind of weather you are having.

TM

rollerdonna July 17th, 2013 07:08 AM

Morning Mates, it has cooled off a bit here, only 15C this morning instead of waking up to 25+, that 's the difference between 60F and 80F.
Cooler, no humidity (that's the killer) but still lovely sunshine. Spent the afternoon at the beach yesterday, and may do the same today, but first I've got to get out to aquafitness class!

donna

LS80 July 17th, 2013 09:21 AM

Morning from the Pacific Northwest..........

Thunder showers last night........didn't hear anything........cooler today.......but back up to the 80's.........

Y'all have a good day...........

Sharon

Aerogirl July 17th, 2013 09:29 AM

Good Morning

A hazy, hot & humid day in store for us again today, 82 right now at 8:30 am.
The sewer guys should finish up today and once they do it can rain all it wants, we should stay nice and dry and I can enjoy the rain again.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Lakers Fan July 17th, 2013 10:08 AM

It will be in the mid 90's here today .I am having a tooth pulled this afternoon and have lots of delicious ice cream .

Mike M July 17th, 2013 10:28 AM

Good morning everyone:

I'm just sitting here waiting for my chauffeur to get showered and dressed. Both of us have doctor's appointments at 10:00 a.m.. Mine is with the ophthalmologist to see if my glaucoma is any worse and have my eye pressure checked.

Betty is going to have her back looked at. She has been having mid-back pain and numbness in the left leg so she is going to drop me off and then head over to her doctor to see what the deal is. I think I've been working her too hard but that lawn needs to be mowed NOW! ;) :)

Aero: Glad to hear that your sewer problems will soon be a thing of the past. I have three 1500 gallon septic tanks with a curtain drain system. I haven't had them pumped since 2004 and the third tank is still empty. Hopefully it will stay that way. I have to dig up a large chunk of lawn to pull the tops off the tanks and I'm not young enough to dig them out so it will be expensive to have them pumped. The county won't let us pump them through the inspection hole. It is a stupid rule and the septic people agree but they won't pump them without pulling the covers because they would lose their license. I don't blame them.

Well: I hear the shower has shut off so I better hobble upstairs and go.

Have a great day!!!
Mike

Luanne Russo July 17th, 2013 10:41 AM

Good morning everyone from El Paso. It is a cloudy morning, but temps are low, so it is very nice outside.

Josh told me that back home it continues to rain, which will be great for the grass, and local lakes.

I hope all of you have a good day.

Luanne

CruisinK n J July 17th, 2013 11:52 AM

Hot Wednesday

Good morning. Temps here stay in the mid nineties no matter what the dire predictions are that the weather mavens make.

Keith has a semi-annual appt. with a neurologist. It's been about eight years since the brain surgery.

Gotta get moving here so Keith can go to the gym.

Have a good day.

Judy