CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Chit - Chat for Cruisers (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/)
-   -   Royal Baby watch? (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/398091-royal-baby-watch.html)

Paul Motter July 23rd, 2013 03:14 PM

Royal Baby watch?

How many of you have a news station on . The baby just came out!

Paul Motter July 23rd, 2013 03:15 PM

Very similar dress to what she wore to the Royal Princess Inaugural - and she (Kate) still has a bit of a muffin top.

Aerogirl July 23rd, 2013 03:26 PM

I would imagine she would still have baby weight , she just had a baby 24 hours ago.

Trip July 23rd, 2013 04:28 PM

She is such a beauty....I too am surprised by the fact she looks like she could deliver another! No one comes out svelte, but, it dook me by surprise.Now we await for the 4 names...no Jaydens, or Jacks, or Steves here...:)

Aerogirl July 23rd, 2013 04:37 PM

Or North West either!:p

Trip July 23rd, 2013 04:42 PM

I don't know why they refrer to her as North West..I am not called by my1st and last name...call her Nori, as they stated....there is a chaaracter with that name on, under the dome.......it could make the top ten soon...

Paul Motter July 23rd, 2013 05:21 PM

That is funny, one of my best friends from High School is (legally) named Nori. It is a very uncommon name (we have looked it up) - the only reference to it is that it is the seaweed used to wrap sushi.

I don't know what you guys are referring to - I haven't heard "Nori" in this case before. As far as I know, its a girl's name.

Yeah, we were also saying, no "Justin" or "Dustin" or "Dashawn" or "Austin" in this case.

Personally, I am betting "Phillip - Charles"

ship2shore July 23rd, 2013 06:57 PM

I dont think they can name him after Royals that are still alive.
I will bet that "Spencer" will be in the name somewhere, in honor of his Grandmother Diana.

Paul Motter July 23rd, 2013 07:01 PM

I would say that is a very good guess - Spencer. I hadn't heard or thought of that.

Aerogirl July 23rd, 2013 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ship2shore (Post 1480126)
I dont think they can name him after Royals that are still alive.
I will bet that "Spencer" will be in the name somewhere, in honor of his Grandmother Diana.

Now that would be very nice!

Moiraine July 23rd, 2013 09:24 PM

I bet Kate was glad to get the baby home! The channel I was watching said something about naming the baby George. I really hope they pick James, Phillip, Alexander, or something else.

Lakers Fan July 23rd, 2013 10:16 PM

Henry

Henry is one of the names listed in Vegas .The last time I checked the odds were 50-1.

Trip July 24th, 2013 09:07 AM

Paul, it was announced after the babys birth she would be called Nori,Norrie?
How odd it was to see this name, spelled Norrie, in this week's episode of Under the Dome..

The way Kanye is going, the kid might be North Kadashain,[which sounds like a street] for the rest of her life...what a loser he is...

Aerogirl July 24th, 2013 10:44 AM

Trip I do like the name Nori (sp) and yes daddy West is a total jerk. Wasn't it he who interrupted poor Jennifer Hudson at some music award show when she won?

Well as far as royal baby names I like James and Arthur ...stay tuned !

Trip July 24th, 2013 11:57 AM

Robin, that was Taylor Swift...Kanye was mad that Beyonce didn't win.

Aerogirl July 24th, 2013 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 1480177)
Robin, that was Taylor Swift...Kanye was mad that Beyonce didn't win.

That's right I remember it now, poor girl didn't know what to do.
I'm hitting the big 50 shortly the memory is starting to go:shock:

Moiraine July 24th, 2013 02:48 PM

Well, it's George. He'a going to be a good looking kid named George.

Luanne Russo July 24th, 2013 03:07 PM

He sure is a pretty baby. I like the name George. It makes it sound Royal.

Aerogirl July 24th, 2013 04:16 PM

George Alexander Louis.... Not bad!

Luanne Russo July 24th, 2013 07:20 PM

I just heard the funniest thing, and I wanted to share.

You know the older man who made the announcement about the birth as a town crier?

He was not official. He is a retired man, who with his friends, came up with the scroll, and uniform.

How funny is that?

Mike M July 24th, 2013 08:49 PM

If George was good enough for six other British kings it should be good enough for this one.

I think Great Grandma has a say in what the name would be. ;)

Take care,
Mike

Trip July 25th, 2013 10:57 AM

Yada yada yada, royal baby name has 'Seinfeld' connections - NBC News.com

funny.......