CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Chit - Chat for Cruisers (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/)
-   -   I'm Back!!! (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/398206-im-back.html)

UConn1 July 31st, 2013 09:33 PM

I'm Back!!!

Just stopping in to say Hi to everyone! I've been MIA for a while... I moved to Las Vegas four years ago and had the time of my life, but I'm back in Orlando now and planning my next cruise (Probably Dream 12/7/13). Hoping to jump back in like I was never gone and catch up on all the new things that have happened in the cruising world. My last cruise was Dec 2009, it just never fit into my schedule while in LV, so I've been suffering severe withdrawals for 3.5 years!

I sincerely missed the dinners we had, so hopefully I'll be available for the next one!

Jodi

Donna July 31st, 2013 09:58 PM

Welcome back Jodi,
We've missed you....You must really need a cruise, it has been way too long....so, now a shorter wait....

rayb July 31st, 2013 10:13 PM

Jodi Glad you are back in town. Much has happened since you left. Give me a call so we can meet, eat and talk.

RayB

Trip July 31st, 2013 11:14 PM

Hi Jodi,
I smiled when I saw your name..welcome home! I hope you join in our discussions, and we can talk about your future cruise!

UConn1 July 31st, 2013 11:18 PM

Ray,
Message me your cell phone number.

I just noticed that I missed the dinner on the 27th by two days! I got into Orlando on the 29th.

My dad flew out to Vegas to help me make the 2500 mile drive home. We stopped at Hoover Dam, Grand Canyon, Roswell NM., Dallas (to see family), and Biloxi MS to stop at the Keesler AFB. We lucked out in that they wanted to interview my dad so we were able to get a tour of the base (they don't do them anymore). It took us 6 days to get home doing all that instead of the 3 it should have taken.

Jodi

Lisa August 1st, 2013 03:16 AM

Welcome back, Jodi!

Manuel August 1st, 2013 08:26 AM

Jodi, welcome back.

I'm curious about your UConn connection. I also have some ties to UConn.

TM

UConn1 August 1st, 2013 10:38 AM

Trip, I can't wait to get back into discussions! It was always so much fun. I'm sure a lot has changed in the last four years, so I'm excited to hear all about it.

Manuel, I am a UConn Alum.

Jodi

Cruznut2 August 1st, 2013 10:45 AM

Welcome Home Jodi! We have missed you. Looking forward to seeing you at a dinner soon.

Laura

Aerogirl August 1st, 2013 10:54 AM

Welcome back Jodi, although we don't know one another I'm glad you found your way back to the boards ......it looks as if your CM's missed you!

LS80 August 1st, 2013 11:02 AM

Welcome back Jodi..........like the others said.....ya need a cruise........;)

Sharon

Manuel August 1st, 2013 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UConn1 (Post 1480937)

Manuel, I am a UConn Alum.

Jodi

That's something to be proud of.

I did send my money and my daughter to UConn.

She is also a UConn Alum.

TM

Jason August 1st, 2013 05:25 PM

Well what the hey... How the heck are you? Great to see you back!

skymaster August 1st, 2013 07:41 PM

Welcome back Jodi! The lovely Mrs. Jones (Vita) and I were just talking about you the other day. Glad to hear you're coming back to Orlando. We look forward to seeing you at the next dinner.

Ken
"SKY"

rollerdonna August 1st, 2013 09:43 PM

Hi Jodi, good to see you back!
I know all about cruise withdrawal, it's been a year and a half for me, And I still have wait for late oct.....
Look forward to seeing you posting again...

donna

Luanne Russo August 2nd, 2013 09:15 PM

Hey Jodi, I also smiled when I saw your name. I remember you talking about moving. You'll have to tell us how it was, when you get the chance.

Sure am glad your back!!!

Luanne