CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (
-   Chit - Chat for Cruisers (
-   -   SSSSSSSaturday! (

rollerdonna September 14th, 2013 07:06 AM

Morning Mates, I am all revved up and ready to roll. Busy, busy day today, starting with serving breakfast down at the Ship Hector for the Homecoming celebrations (240th anniversary of the landing of the Ship Hector). Then I volunteer there until 2, including a bus tour of 45 from the U.S.
This afternoon it's a Bark in the Park for the local SPCA, a pleasant dog walk in a beautiful park, with all sorts of fundraisers going on.
After that I am going to see my derby team do their first scrimmage with 3 other teams (I am not on the team, I only support them now, I don't want to get killed!)
Finally, it's Trivia Night at the pub, so I will be out tonight too. I'm going to need another weekend to recover from my weekend!

ship2shore September 14th, 2013 07:53 AM

A pleasant Yom Kippur to our Jewish Cruisemates.

Mike M September 14th, 2013 08:54 AM

Good morning and Happy Yom Kippur to all.

My day of atonement won't be for another two months. That is when we get back from England and Betty sees how I left the house. :)

Donna: Looks like you have a busy Saturday ahead of you.

Today will also be a busy day for me. My Sister-in-law is leaving for eastern Europe today so my brother will be dropping her off at the airport and spending the night here. We will have BBQ this evening with my son-in-law, grandkids, sister, brother, brother-in-law and two close friends and their wives. It will be a house full. BTW: Does anyone have the recipe for "Jello-shots"? ;)

I will have to make a run to the liquor store to pick up some beer. I have one bottle of hideous tasting gluten free beer in the fridge and that's it. I've never been a beer drinker so it's something we never keep around but everyone else likes to have one or two so I better stock up. Whatever is left over my brother gets to take home.

Well, I hear rumblings above, meaning that my sister and/or brother-in-law are up, so I better get going.

I hope everyone has a great day and a wonderful weekend.

Take care,

Aerogirl September 14th, 2013 10:25 AM

Happy Saturday Mates!!

CruisinK n J September 14th, 2013 12:26 PM

Good morning. It's gonna be hot! Something different for me: Keith will be home the next three Saturdays. Probably more in October when he plans to have knee replacement surgery.

Have a good day!