CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Chit - Chat for Cruisers (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/)
-   -   Are You Ready To Party??? (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/398913-you-ready-party.html)

Cruznut2 September 21st, 2013 05:20 PM

Are You Ready To Party???

It is time for the Cruise Mates to get out and have some fun! We have reservation to eat good food and have some fun together.
Reservations are for Saturday October 5, 2013 at 6:30 PM

Logan's Road House

3060 W. Sand Lake Road

Orlando

407-351- 4599

Come meet your Cruise Mates Friends!

Good Food! Good Times! Good Friends

rayb September 21st, 2013 06:27 PM

Comming

Laura I will be there.

My bags will be packed by then. We will be flying out to Venice on Oct 7th so that date should work out alright. Look out Royal Princess we will be onboard you for the crossing of the pond.

For all those that love to cruise be sure to come and meet with us. Cruising will be the main subject I am sure.

RayB

rollerdonna September 22nd, 2013 04:42 PM

We need to have a get together in FLL either on Oct. 28 or Nov. 10 when we will be in town. I want to meet more Cruise mates,

donna

Manuel September 22nd, 2013 04:54 PM

Nov. 10th. would be do-able for us.

TM

Cruznut2 September 22nd, 2013 08:08 PM

Donna, I would love to meet you and James. Fort Lauderdale is 5-6 hours from here. So I could not make it. I do not drive anymore. I am not even sure I can get to this one. It will depend on if Ken and Vita are going and their kindness to take me along.

So if anyone in the southern part of the state wants to set up a dinner to meet Donna and James that would be great.

Next cruise I suggest sailing from Port Canaveral or Tampa LOL! as most of us are up here in Central Florida.

I lived 4 hours from you in NH and never got to Montreal. I wish I had. I never met Linda (Trip) either and she was just 2 hours down 93.

Queen of Oakville September 23rd, 2013 10:28 AM

Darn. A week later and in Fort Lauderdale, and I'd be there :)

Cruznut2 September 23rd, 2013 06:49 PM

Cruise Mates, The Dinner for Orlando is still going on. I know some want to do Ft Lauderdale and that is great. I wish I could.
Anyone that wants to come here to Logan's is welcome.

Come to dinner and wish Ray a Bon Voyage on his Trans Atlantic Cruise.

Saturday October 5, 2013 at 6:30 PM

Logan's Road House

3060 W. Sand Lake Road

Orlando

407-351- 4599

Angela Z. September 23rd, 2013 08:14 PM

Will probably be in Tallahassee for the FSU game. Have fun!

Cruznut2 September 28th, 2013 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cruznut2 (Post 1485134)
It is time for the Cruise Mates to get out and have some fun! We have reservation to eat good food and have some fun together.
Reservations are for Saturday October 5, 2013 at 6:30 PM

Logan's Road House

3060 W. Sand Lake Road

Orlando

407-351- 4599

Due to lack of interest this dinner will be cancelled.

Laura

Cruwysie September 28th, 2013 09:29 AM

That's too bad, Laura! Unfortunately, Wayne and I live too far away to drive down from Canada just for dinner. :wink: We'll be taking a cruise from Fort Lauderdale in mid-January, though, and since we'll likely be driving, we could possibly drive through Orlando on the way home like we did 3 years ago. Better luck with your next try, and keep us in mind if you plan one for January. We thoroughly enjoyed meeting our fellow CruiseMates at the one dinner we were able to attend.

Aerogirl September 28th, 2013 10:17 AM

With all the sales on Carnival and no extra charge for single cruisers now would be a good time to book a CC cruise!;)

Cruznut2 September 28th, 2013 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cruwysie (Post 1485685)
That's too bad, Laura! Unfortunately, Wayne and I live too far away to drive down from Canada just for dinner. :wink: We'll be taking a cruise from Fort Lauderdale in mid-January, though, and since we'll likely be driving, we could possibly drive through Orlando on the way home like we did 3 years ago. Better luck with your next try, and keep us in mind if you plan one for January. We thoroughly enjoyed meeting our fellow CruiseMates at the one dinner we were able to attend.

I will be more than happy t work on one for January. Let me know how your plans work out. I am sure we can work with you.

Laura

Cruznut2 September 28th, 2013 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aerogirl (Post 1485691)
With all the sales on Carnival and no extra charge for single cruisers now would be a good time to book a CC cruise!;)

I am considering cruise from Tampa in January.:D

Laura