CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Chit - Chat for Cruisers (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/)
-   -   Wednesday Hump Day (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/399007-wednesday-hump-day.html)

rollerdonna September 25th, 2013 08:18 AM

Wednesday Hump Day

Morning Mates, it's hump day already. It seems a dull and rainy one here, cold too, real fall-like. :-|
There will be no shorts and flip flops for me today.
Fortunately, I found some comfortable shoes on my weekend shopping trip, so I can wear socks and shoes again without being in pain.

Today is work and home, nothing special going on.
Sometimes boring is good, because then there's no drama!

donna

Mike M September 25th, 2013 08:58 AM

Good morning everyone.

I'm on GMT so I've been up since 2:00 a.m.. Going to bed at 5 p.m. isn't too bad and I got nine hours of sleep. I've already cleaned Betty's car, packed my clothes in the suitcase. If I post any pictures of our holiday you'll probably notice I'm wearing the same shirts and pants in a lot of them. :) Don't worry, I will do wash.

I did have one bit of an "issue" this morning. I went upstairs into the back bedroom to make the bed after my sister left. I had noticed a bit of an odor in the upstairs but when I opened the door to that bedroom it hit me like a sledge hammer. Her Yorkie had left a present under the bed. She'd thrown up under there and it was nasty. I had to move the bed, hit it with carpet cleaner and now it's soaking in baking soda water. I'll dry it up in a little while and then wash it again with antiseptic cleaner. I also used deodorizer on the whole upstairs. :mad:

I still have to wait until Walgreens opens and pick up a new two week pill box. Two of the compartment tops have come loose on one of them and I'll need it for the trip. I also need to pick up some heavy duty rubber bands to put around the pill boxes. It works well to make sure the tops don't come open. With the "all generic" medications you can't tell one pill from another. Most of them are white and round, so a spill is a PITA to rectify.

I do hope everyone has a great Wednesday and a fun rest of the week.

Take care,
Mike

Aerogirl September 25th, 2013 10:21 AM

Good Morning

Back from my country adventure, its nice to be out where the corn grows and the cows roam but I'm no doubt a city girl, although where I live is more suburban like than city, I missed the noise and people flipping me the finger LOL

Off to do grocery shopping and then some laundry .

Mike have a nice time!

Manuel September 25th, 2013 10:23 AM

Good morning Mates

Since I'm retired hump day does not have the same meaning.:)

My big event today is going to visit my Doctor so he can give the news about my blood test. :?:

I wish everyone a nice day.

TM

CruisinK n J September 25th, 2013 11:59 AM

Wednesday Hump Day

Good morning. We get cool weather for a couple of days, then back to the hot stuff.

And speaking of pills, I'm taking a bunch of 'em. Still feeling puny and because of the antibiotics and Prednisone, I need to be close to a bathroom. I will cool it today and probably start a new book.

I hope everybody else is in fine fettle and has a good day.

Judy