CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Chit - Chat for Cruisers (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/)
-   -   Good Friday Morning (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/399042-good-friday-morning.html)

Mike M September 27th, 2013 07:52 AM

Good Friday Morning

Good morning cruisers and cruisettes.

I've adjusted myself to European time so, I've been awake since 2:00 a.m..

I'd like to find the guy who decided to put so dang many windows in this house. I'd slap him......................................OK: I just slapped myself. ;) Yesterday, I decided to wash windows and clean the screens before I leave. I spent seven hours washing windows and screens. Oh well, at least it's done before Winter.

I also went to Wal-Mart to pick up my new glasses. It was the first time I've ever purchased glasses from Wal-Mart. I think it will also be the last time. I have a hard to fit head and they had a brand of frames that work for me. I went to pick them up yesterday and 1: They only had the sunglasses in and not the regular glasses: 2: They messed up the focal point and lens curvature so everything tilted to the left. :roll: Both pairs will have to be remade so I won't have new glasses by the time I leave.

Today will be a visit with my insurance agent. I received a letter that "many" changes are being made to my homeowners policy. It's not just me but all with the type of policy I have. There better be an alternative or I'm finding a new insurance company in December.

I hope all have a great Friday and a wonderful weekend.

Take care,
Mike

rollerdonna September 27th, 2013 08:53 AM

Morning Mike and Mates to follow, sorry you didn't get your glasses Mike, but I'm sure you'll look great in the old ones a little longer!

It is another dull wet day here, but mild. We are supposed to get a beautiful weekend, but we'll see..

I'm off to aquafitness, then work, then the weekend is here!

donna

Aerogirl September 27th, 2013 11:10 AM

Good Morning

A summer like day here today with rain moving in tomorrow.

Mike you even do windows...now I see why Betty has kept you around all theses years:D.

Just hanging around the house today as far as I know.

Hope all my mates have a blessed day!

LS80 September 27th, 2013 11:25 AM

Morning from the Pacific Northwest.........

Fall is setting in.....cool & rain......only 60's for the highs........

Mike.....sorry about the glasses.......it sure is a pain when they mess everything up.....

Not much going on today........

Y'all have a good day...........

Sharon

CruisinK n J September 27th, 2013 02:07 PM

Good Friday Morning

Good morning. It's heating up in SoCal!

Mike, sorry about the frustration with your glasses. I am an east fit for eye glasses. It's everything else that doesn't fit! Wish I were a bean pole!

I'm feeling much better today, so I might try to get some things done.

Have a good day.

Judy