Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 29th, 2013, 08:59 AM
Admiral

Default Sunday Celebrations

Morning Mates, it is a lovely day here, just like Indian summer, with highs heading into the mid 20's C or high 70's F. Perfect day for the celebrations we have planned, to honour our 12th anniversary, James' birthday, and our friend's big 60th. She is having us over for dinner with other friends too, and we will have a Trivial Pursuit game first, lots of laughs I'm sure!

Yesterday I received my anniversary gift that I've been wanting, a true Nova Scotia lighthouse for the front lawn. It has a solar powered light on it that light up bright in the night as well.

Wishing you all a lovely Sunday, see you tomorrow!

donna
Old September 29th, 2013, 10:19 AM
Administrator
Admiral

Good morning everyone:

Donna: Cool lighthouse. It looks like a nice addition to the yard.

It's my last full day in the U.S. for the next five weeks. I leave tomorrow for England and will meet up with Betty at the Birmingham, England airport on Tuesday morning. She is somewhere between Celle, Germany and Edam, Netherlands right now. They escaped from Poland a day early. I would have bet they'd have left two days ago. Betty is suffering from some nasty mosquito bites and one of my tasks was to pack a full tube of hydrocortisone cream and Benadryl to stop the itching and reduce the swelling. It will be nice to see my little Star Trek creature.

My granddaughter wanted to stay over with grandpa last night. Too bad grandpa was asleep at 8:30 p.m.. That was OK. She got to watch the Disney channel until 11:00 p.m. and didn't bother going to her room. I woke up with a little girl curled up next to me.

Well: It sounds like she's done with her shower. We are going to town and have breakfast because I don't have much food in the house.

Have a great Sunday.
Mike

"There is a great difference between being well traveled and just having been to many places." ~Me

"Fear is the assassin of dreams." ~Me
Old September 29th, 2013, 10:56 AM
Admiral

Good Morning

Happy and safe travels Mike!

Donna Happy Anniversary !

Have a great day mates

Home is where you park your flip flops

~Robin~

Need some cruise help?

Carnival - Fantasy 1998
RCCL - Majesty of the Sea 2000