Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 15th, 2013, 05:43 AM
Admiral

Default Early Tuesday

Good morning Mates

It's early in the morning, but it's a new day and I decided to get our thread started.
I have fairly busy day with a visit to the Dentist this morning and going to the movies this afternoon.

I wish you all a nice stress-free day.

TM

Sensation 4/2002
Infinity 4/2003
Summit 4/2004+4/2005
Carnival Liberty New Year's Eve 2007
Liberty of the Seas 5/2008+11/2009
Solstice 4/2009
Oasis 4/2010+4/13/2013
Allure 1/16/ 2011
Equinox 4/11/2011
Independence of the Seas 12/29/2013 Top-notch!
Sponsored Links
Old October 15th, 2013, 07:39 AM
Admiral

Morning Manuel and all mates to follow... can't believe it's Tuesday already, Monday was like a lost day. I did nothing much, then took a nap!

Today it's back to aquafitness to work off that turkey dinner, then work. I relaized this morning it's only 14 days until we cruise, just 2 more weeks of work! Getting excited....

donna
Old October 15th, 2013, 10:13 AM
Admiral

Good morning mates. It's raining here. We're supposed to have some cooler weather move in after. I have a headache I can't seem to shake. I took some tylenol a while ago. I hope that does the trick. Think I'lll do some laundry and dust today. Hope you all have a good day.
Old October 15th, 2013, 10:59 AM
Admiral

Send a message via ICQ to Trip

Hi Kids,
Another warmish fall day,and our foliage is a bit late this year.

Bruce is doing well,and is with the pt right now,and it seeems as this will be her last visit. One the neck brace comes off, he will need to go to a clinic for neck excersizes.

I am off to lunch with some pals, to dish and munch.

Make it a good one.

Trip, with her book & tea!
Chat Hostess & Board Moderator

Old October 15th, 2013, 11:59 AM
Admiral

Default Early Tuesday

Good morning, people.

Keith has a dental appt. today. Can't go for six months after the surgery. We had planned to get a flu shot after lunch, but I'm feeling poorly and probably won't do that. Will just cool it instead.

Judy
Old October 15th, 2013, 12:19 PM
Administrator
Admiral

Good afternoon from Barrow Upon Soar. I will say we've been busy. We went to London last week and Exeter last weekend. It's been wonderful to play tourist and to visit with family.

Today was our first "Do nothing" day since we arrived two weeks ago. It's hard to believe our time here is half over. Our cottage is very nice but the English spiders have made a few cob webs that Betty has voraciously attacked with the Hoover. It's not a vacuum, it's a Hoover.

Here is the family in front of our cottage and the second picture is our back garden that is right on the Soar River/Canal. The ducks are basically piranha and throwing bread to them puts them into a feeding frenzy.

The other positive is that we are about 75 yards from The Navigation Pub. It's my cousins local and it is a traditional pub on the river with all of the ales, bitters, lagers and spirits you would want and very good food. I'm still getting use to the cost of living here. A 8 pound/ $13 burger and chips is a bit high but not terrible.

Well, I must go. My cousins are coming for dinner and I must go and tend to the roast and veggies. I hope all are well and having a great time.

Take care,
Mike

"There is a great difference between being well traveled and just having been to many places." ~Me

"Fear is the assassin of dreams." ~Me
Old October 15th, 2013, 12:48 PM
Admiral

Morning from the Pacific Northwest.........

I'm a bit late today.........

Mike.......looks like you're having a great time.....

Y'all have a good day..........

Sharon