Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 16th, 2013, 09:52 AM
Admiral

Default 25 Years Already? Time Flies

As a huge music fan & child of the 60's Woodstock generation, I know I am old when I read that some of my favorite bands have been nominated for this year's class Rock & Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland...to be nominated an artist must have released their first music more then 25 years ago....among the nominees are The Meters from New Orleans, Chic, Deep Purple, Hall &Oates, Linda Ronstadt, The Zombies, Cat Stevens, LL Cool J (NCIS LAX fame)
My friend Todd and the love of his life were kind enough to bring me a poster from the Rock &Roll Hall of Fame, when they were in Cleveland to receive treatment. I proudly framed it and display in my living room
The connection to cruising...as Paul & Dave can attest, some of the artists nominated may wind up on a future Legends of Rock full charters and some may perform on future. Capital Jazz SuperCruises

Which of your favorite bands or artist from your youth, would you want to see on your next cruise?
Sponsored Links
Old October 20th, 2013, 12:17 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Nothing beats aerosmith. I really want to see them play live, would be best if it's in a cruise. lol