Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 10th, 2013, 08:44 AM
Admiral

Default Back Home

Good morning gang! Sadly I write that I am back from vacationing! One change on the Triumph did not set well with us. The main lobby bar does not have the piano anymore. It has been replaced by a guitar stand and karaoke machine. The piano is now on the Promenade Level just outside the Vienna Cafe. The Blue Iguana Catina and Guy's Burger Joint are laid out in such a manner that the traffic gets clogged up near the counter tops. This is because a wooden partition has been constructed just outside these areas causing traffic to become funnelled and tight. We had no alcoholic beverages so we cannot speak about the new bars. The seas were very rough and people, including the staff, were getting sick. Sandy was feeling poorly herself and spent a large amount of her time in the cabin. Got off in Cozumel for a few hours and then back onboard. I thought the Triumph still looked tired and had rust in many places despite her recent refurbishment. My mind was changed while in Cozumel when I saw the Conquest next to us. My, my, my... THAT ship was really looking old! As always, the staff were excellent and polite. Once more in January for us.

Cruised more times than I can remember.

Good people sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Courage and perserverance have a magical talisman; before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish into the air.

Pick your company wisely! Hang around people who are going to help you become all God created you to be.
Sponsored Links
Old November 10th, 2013, 10:58 AM
Admiral

Mehawk, I'm glad that you are back home safe and sound.

I hope that you have calmer seas on your next cruise.

TM
Sensation 4/2002
Infinity 4/2003
Summit 4/2004+4/2005
Carnival Liberty New Year's Eve 2007
Liberty of the Seas 5/2008+11/2009
Solstice 4/2009
Oasis 4/2010+4/13/2013
Allure 1/16/ 2011
Equinox 4/11/2011
Independence of the Seas 12/29/2013 Top-notch!