Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 10th, 2013, 11:10 AM
Admiral

Default Sunday and we're back!

Hello Mates, our back to back is over and we are in the hotel in FLL. Our flight is not till tomorrow and we are regretting that decision because James has to get to the hospital as soon as we get home. It was an interesting 2nd week on the cruise, spent mostly in the cabin. At this point, whatever little things I complained about the first week are inconsequential when I compare them to the excellent medical care and passenger services we received the 2nd week. Princess staff and crew were AWESOME and couldn't do enough to help. Once we get home and get further medical care and things settle down a little, I will fill you in on all the details. Until then, see ya!

donna
Old November 10th, 2013, 12:32 PM
Admiral

Send a message via ICQ to Trip

Been following your progress all week,and glad to see you are one day away from being home. I know how you felt, and so glad the crew was there for you all week....safe travels home, and getting James well...!

Trip, with her book & tea!
Chat Hostess & Board Moderator

Old November 10th, 2013, 12:43 PM
Admiral

Default Sunday and We're Back

Good morning, Donna. I don't know any of the details of James' illness, but I am sorry that they plagued your cruises. Been there, done that, and it ain't fun.

Please tell James I hope he gets better very soon. I look forward to hearing about what happened on your cruises.

Judy
Old November 10th, 2013, 03:01 PM
First Mate

Safe trip home and I hope James get all the attention he deserves once back in N.S.
Old November 10th, 2013, 04:26 PM
Admiral

Welcome home Donna.
I was sorry to hear about James health issues, nice to know the ship was able to provide you both comfort.
I'm sure you both feel better just being back in the states and will feel even better once your home. To bad you couldn't of had you flight changed to today.

Home is where you park your flip flops

~Robin~

Need some cruise help?

Carnival - Fantasy 1998
RCCL - Majesty of the Sea 2000
Carnival - Inspiration 2009
Carnival - Freedom 2011
Carnival - Liberty 2013
Carnival- Breeze 2014
Old November 10th, 2013, 07:21 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna

Welcome back RD and James,
Wishing you a safe uneventful flight back home tomorrow....Hang in there James, you are almost home now...Keep us posted...

Message Boards Moderator
Old November 10th, 2013, 07:33 PM
Admiral

Rollerdonna, so sorry to hear about James! Hope that he gets better soon. Knowing you, you probably got cruise insurance. (the old expression, don't leave home with out it). It was good to hear that the staff on your ship was there when you needed them. As for Rob and I, we leave on Saturday for our cruise. It will be great to get out of this cold weather. Hope that all of my fellow cruisemates had a wonderful weekend.