CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Chit - Chat for Cruisers (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/)
-   -   It's Thursday (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/399864-its-thursday.html)

Manuel November 14th, 2013 10:29 AM

It's Thursday

Good morning Mates

How is everybody this morning?

I know that some of you have health issues, so I am beginning to worry that this thread has not been started.

Hopefully you are all having a nice day.

TM

LS80 November 14th, 2013 10:47 AM

Morning from the Pacific Northwest.........

Looks like everyone is still sleeping or busy............

Hope y'all are well.........

Y'all have a good day...........

Sharon

rollerdonna November 14th, 2013 11:23 AM

Morning all, or actually, afternoon I guess.... I was up and out early this morning. Got the patient fed and settled comfortably and was able to make it to my aquafitness class, which I really needed. all the aches and pains have come back since I've been home in this cold weather. :roll:
My patient is doing OK, still in pain, but improvement in the colour and swelling of his leg. I'm taking him to the Dr. this afternoon for a check and a note to get a handicapped sticker for the car.
Judy, I hope Keith is improving as well, and hope you are feeling better. Have you tried that trick of putting Vicks VapoRub on the soles of your feet, then a warm pair of socks before going to bed? It is supposed to help night coughs. Good luck!

donna

Mike M November 14th, 2013 11:23 AM

Good morning cruise people.

It's a typical November day here in the land that still has green grass in November.

I got the results of my last heart test and it looks like my pericardium is stiff. :shock: It isn't a terrible thing but it will cause discomfort and there really isn't too much they can do about it. At some point I'll have to start taking anti-inflammatory medication but that shouldn't be for a while. Until then it's just lose weight, low salt and exercise at tolerated.

Not too much on the agenda other than a car vacuuming and wipe down.

I hope all are doing well and my best to Keith and James.

Take care,
Mike

CruisinK n J November 14th, 2013 01:28 PM

It's Thursday

Good morning. Thursday, indeed, and another hot one. Yesterday it was 90.

Keith says he's sleeping more comfortably. He surely did last night, until our idiot neighbor tossed what sounded like rocks in their trash can. That woke us up!

Our house is torn up making room for medical equipment. We're trying to figure out how long we will have it. Keith is wearying of spending six hours a day on both the exercise machine and using the ice cooler. I think he has a while to go, tho'.

Donna, you're reading my mind about coughing. I kept us both awake along with the neighbor's trash can! I just called the Dr. for a cough medicine perscription. I can pick that up when I go for ice. I can only store one pkg. of ice. As for socks, (wasn't that a cat's name?) it's too hot to wear them. I hope James is feeling better.

Judy

seadog2 November 14th, 2013 01:39 PM

Good morning all. It's going to be another nice day here in So. Cal. 90's again. Yes there are health issues but all in all it's good to be alive. Everyone enjoy your day.

Carrie Jones November 21st, 2013 03:51 PM

Hello! It's again Thursday! Wish all of you good week