CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Chit - Chat for Cruisers (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/)
-   -   Stormy Wednesday (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/400983-stormy-wednesday.html)

Manuel February 12th, 2014 05:59 AM

Stormy Wednesday

Good morning Mates

The weather is fine here in Palm Coast, Fl., but it's going to be tough for many people in the East Coast.
We are flying out of Atlanta on Friday, so I hope that the airport is all cleared out by then.
I also hope that my son and my daughters in Ct. don't lose power. It's quite cold up there and with nasty weather on the way, it's tough to lose power.

I do hope that you all have a nice day and that those in cold weather areas manage to stay warm.

TM

rollerdonna February 12th, 2014 06:28 AM

Morning Mates, not stormy here yet, we're getting hit tomorrow, BUT it is snowing lightly at the moment. Just a dusting hopefully, 'cause there's 15-20 cms more on the way tomorrow!

I'm off to do another sub/trial day at pre-school. I have to decide whether or not I want to take on the job full time. Well, part time, but permanently. Wish me luck!

donna

Manuel February 12th, 2014 06:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rollerdonna (Post 1494879)

I'm off to do another sub/trial day at pre-school. I have to decide whether or not I want to take on the job full time. Well, part time, but permanently. Wish me luck!

donna

Donna, I wish you luck and please be careful and don't get a job that cause you a lot of stress.

TM

canuckity February 12th, 2014 08:45 AM

Good luck Donna!

Paul B February 12th, 2014 10:01 AM

I spent five years in the Washington DC area while in the USAF. This winter is worse than any I experienced. My daughter in New Jersey is certainly not enjoying it, though her two Bernese Mountain dogs are having a great time. I am fortunate to be in Texas. I hope that everyone's power stays on and that you keep warm.

CruisinK n J February 12th, 2014 10:31 AM

Stormy Wednesday

Good morning. Al is sunny and peaceful here, and it will be almost 80 today. Not a rain drop in sight.:(

I will be on my way to the clinic in a few minutes for routine blood tests. That is they can find anything besides Tylenol, Benedryl, antibiotics, and cough medicene to test!

Stay safe, warm, and dry, people.

Judy

LS80 February 12th, 2014 11:15 AM

Morning from the Pacific Northwest........

Temps are back to the lows in the mid 40's & highs in the low 50's..........I'll take 'em.....

Hope all ya easterners keep safe & warm...

Not much happening today........

Y'all have a good day............

Sharon

Mike M February 12th, 2014 12:10 PM

Good morning from Maui!

We've been having a great time and enjoying our time in the sun and tropical fun. We only have two days left. :( Then it is back to reality. The weather report says there will be a warm up when we get home. All the way up into the 30's. :)

Today we'll just drive around and see some sites. We did the road to Hana but only went half way. It was a zoo of cars and not worth the hassle. We came home and walked out to our friend's beach and had a nice day.

I hope everyone is doing well and not snowed or frozen in.

Take care,
Mike

rollerdonna February 12th, 2014 08:36 PM

Mike, warning: STAY WHERE YOU ARE!!

donna