CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Chit - Chat for Cruisers (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/)
-   -   It's Friday, good Morning! (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/401766-its-friday-good-morning.html)

rollerdonna April 4th, 2014 07:18 AM

It's Friday, good Morning!

Morning Mates, it's Friday and guess what? Yup, that's right, it's SNOWING again!
No forecasted accumulation, but it's definitely flurries out there, hopefully they won't last, it is April 4th after all...
Back to work today, haven't been there since Monday, it's like starting my week all over again...

donna

canuckity April 4th, 2014 10:16 AM

Good morning Donna and everyone who follows. It's a nice sunny spring morning here in Ottawa. Later today we will pick up our grandson for a sleep over which is always an adventure. Have a good weekend everyone!

Manuel April 4th, 2014 10:29 AM

Good morning Mates

It's another warm sunny day so we are going to the Daytona Beach. My DW loves to spend some time by the ocean.

Have a nice day folks.

TM

LS80 April 4th, 2014 12:07 PM

Morning from the Pacific Northwest.........

Sharon

travelgalSue April 4th, 2014 12:32 PM

Good morning from a very wet southern Ohio. It has rained all night and the weather heads say it will continue most of today. Looks like D/H will not be having to coach is 9 & 10 yr. old girls softball team tomorrow as I am sure the fields will be to soggy. I will take the rain over what Donna is getting anyday!
Now that I have my cast off and in a walking boot for 6 more weeks, I am managing to get a few things done. Will get to go with D/H tonight and just watch his square dance but at least I will be getting out of the house. YIPPEE!
Everyone have a great weekend. Donna hope that spring shows up for you!

Haimia April 4th, 2014 01:54 PM

Another warm start in NW Ohio. To be near 60 before the temps drop into the 40's with lots and lots of wind. Not to mention the rain, but, like travalgalSue, we are a soggy mess. Even had water over the road yesterday when I went to get the dogs from the groomer. It was water from the field that did not soak in, so it was not terribly deep, but cannot hit it full speed or you will wipe out the car.

Doesn't make a lot of sense to get the dogs groomed so they can go outside to do their business in this mucky weather. My younger mini Aussie is a real prissy dog when it comes to rain. She just looks at me while blinking the rain out of her eyes like "really mom, you want me to go out in THIS!" But, given the chance, she will roll her newly cleaned fur in the mud if I turn away from her!!

RD has snow (yet again) and canuckity has spring weather!!??? I guess Canada has its differences just like we do here. Sorry for the snow RD and I hope canuckity has a good sleepover with the grandson.

Enjoy the beach, Manuel, and think of all of us who are unable to get to a beach anytime soon!!

Hello to the Pacific NW and LS80!

travelgalSue, I bet you are so happy to have that cast off. Just being stuck in the house this time of year is bad enough, let alone having a cast on to make any travel outside the house a major hassle. Enjoy watching the square dance and time out of the house!!

Hope all have a great weekend!