Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 9th, 2017, 08:21 AM
Admiral

Default Sunday Morning

Morning mates, the sun has forgotten us here again, in fact after the early morning, we didn't see much of it yesterday either. But any day without snow is a good day!

Enjoyed the Smurfs movie yesterday with my Little Sister, we had some laughs! Then my real sister and I had a great time at Music Bingo even though we didn't win. We usually win at least one of the 4 games, but luck was not with us last night.
Today is housecleaning day, lots to catch up on, so off I go,....

By the way, nobody has commented on my Crown reviews, just wondering if any of you can actually see the link? I changed settings so it was "public" in hope you all could see it.

donna
Old April 9th, 2017, 10:11 AM
Admiral

Good Morning

Well Ray go my blood flowing this morning, he must have tried to come on but couldn't for some reason therefore he thought cm was gone.....I'm happy we're not !
I'm reading them and thought I liked them....I didn't comment though.
I'm enjoying it, your a good ship reviewer.

Have a good day.
Old April 9th, 2017, 11:36 AM
Admiral

Default Sunday Morning

Good morning. Just finished the paper (sort of) and my first cup of coffee.
It's going to be a beautiful day. Rain was predicted somewhere along the way, but it never happened.

Judy
Old April 9th, 2017, 11:57 AM
Admiral

Donna, all I've managed so far is the first two. I too thought I liked them. I plan to read them all. I always love your reviews.

I was shaking my head at the high seas you guys experienced the first night. I hate it when the seas Rock N Roll!
Old April 9th, 2017, 07:59 PM
Admiral

Today I walked several times in beautiful weather .Tomorrow it will be sunny and in the 60's.