Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 22nd, 2017, 12:05 AM
Admiral

Even Julie said Paul got ripped off.

I won't even say what I think about Cody. It's too offensive.
Old September 22nd, 2017, 12:08 AM
Admiral

Send a message via ICQ to Trip

We're on the same page with Cody...

Trip, with her book & tea!
Chat Hostess & Board Moderator

Old September 22nd, 2017, 11:29 PM
Admiral

Default Cody

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
The sheep lost sight of "the game" while they were in the house, and they had no clue about how to vote in "the game" as jurors. That Cody won cracks me up...when he walked out on stage with that smirk, someone should have slapped it off him...what a waste of a houseguest.

Apparently Les Moonves does not agree with you .Jessica and Cody will be on The Amazing Race Season 30 . Jessica will appear on a CBS soap opera and CBS is in the process of developing a show for Cody and Jessica .
Old September 22nd, 2017, 11:30 PM
Admiral

Default The winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moiraine View Post
Even Julie said Paul got ripped off.

I won't even say what I think about Cody. It's too offensive.
Old September 22nd, 2017, 11:32 PM
Admiral

If I was on the jury I would not want to vote for either Paul or Josh . This in my opinion was one of the worse seasons of BB ever .
Old September 23rd, 2017, 04:15 AM
Administrator
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakers Fan View Post
Apparently Les Moonves does not agree with you .Jessica and Cody will be on The Amazing Race Season 30 . Jessica will appear on a CBS soap opera and CBS is in the process of developing a show for Cody and Jessica .
I think Cody and Jessica would be a great team on the Amazing Race. He is a trained Marine and she is not a physical slouch. There isn't the "close" interaction between teams so there would be less friction but friction does happen. Cody would not take being U-Turned very well. This is a good pick.

A don't think I'd be inclined to watch a Cody and Jessica reality show and I don't think Cody would go for it. With today's television world anything is possible.

Take care,
Mike

"There is a great difference between being well traveled and just having been to many places." ~Me

"Fear is the assassin of dreams." ~Me
Old September 23rd, 2017, 09:45 AM
Admiral

I've never watched AR, but I've seen how cbs shows cross pollinates their shows.
Being an idiot can make you money.

Old September 23rd, 2017, 02:05 PM
Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike M View Post
I think Cody and Jessica would be a great team on the Amazing Race. He is a trained Marine and she is not a physical slouch. There isn't the "close" interaction between teams so there would be less friction but friction does happen. Cody would not take being U-Turned very well. This is a good pick.

A don't think I'd be inclined to watch a Cody and Jessica reality show and I don't think Cody would go for it. With today's television world anything is possible.

Take care,
Mike
They would be a good Amazing Race team. Their social skills may get them U Turned though.
Old September 23rd, 2017, 08:43 PM
Admiral

Default Cody Nickerson

Quote:
I've never watched AR, but I've seen how cbs shows cross pollinates their shows.
Being an idiot can make you money.

Cody enlisted in the Marines. He served 12 years and won practically every heroism medal that exists .

He basically said in all post show interviews that he was being true to himself .He was not going to do anything out of character as nearly all of the other contestants were.
Old September 23rd, 2017, 08:56 PM
Admiral

Oh puleeze! How can you go on a show, which throws you together for months, and your game depends on some kind of social game to survive to the end, and act like an ass? I could care less about his background to be frank...if it wasn't for Jessica, he would have left the party sooner. Maybe since he doesn't have to interact with anyone else but Jessica, maybe they will do better...God help the locals he may interact with in countries, that put him out of his comfort zone. PS, his name is Nickson.

Old September 23rd, 2017, 09:06 PM
Admiral

Default ...........

Quote:
Oh puleeze! How can you go on a show, which throws you together for months, and your game depends on some kind of social game to survive to the end, and act like an ass? I could care less about his background to be frank...if it wasn't for Jessica, he would have left the party sooner. Maybe since he doesn't have to interact with anyone else but Jessica, maybe they will do better...God help the locals he may interact with in countries, that put him out of his comfort zone. PS, his name is Nickson.
I erred,it is Nickson .One point for you .

If you read the on line spoilers you will see that Kevin who you are lauding was instructing the male house guests on how to cheat on a wife and get away with it .That to me is disgusting .
Old September 23rd, 2017, 09:26 PM
Admiral

I liked Kevin, floater that he may be. He was a character....as disgusted as you may have been by his comments, I feel the same about Cody, who had a miserable summer with no one to blame but himself....

The series is over, they all went home, losers and winners alike..back to their normal lives, so I'm over it now, unless our town gets the interview with Kevin.

I didn't realize this thread was a points game....😮

Old September 24th, 2017, 11:20 PM
Admiral

Default Cody vs.Kevin

Quote:
I liked Kevin, floater that he may be. He was a character....as disgusted as you may have been by his comments, I feel the same about Cody, who had a miserable summer with no one to blame but himself....

The series is over, they all went home, losers and winners alike..back to their normal lives, so I'm over it now, unless our town gets the interview with Kevin.

I didn't realize this thread was a points game....😮
Cody is a respected Marine whereas Kevin made disgusting comments .
I am looking forward to seeing Cody and the future Mrs.Nickson on Amazing Race .