Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 20th, 2017, 02:52 AM
Banned
Familiar Face

Default Its Thursday Dahlings :)

Happy Thursday to all my new friends.....
As I write this message of friendship, I appreciate the finer things in life.
My Hubby, My Kiddies, My Doggie and I thank God each day that we have the finances to lead a beautiful lifestyle.
Nice cars, nice house, private educations for the kiddies, a nanny (Nanny Bee).

Yes its a day to feel grateful and happy and I am so grateful for having it all.
Did I mention the word ...Love ? ....
There is so much of it in my house.

Love, love, Love, and lots of love.

Thank You....
Sponsored Links
Old July 20th, 2017, 07:33 AM
Admiral

Morning Mates, Judy I am hoping your got some relief for the itching and burning on your face. Did you come in contact with some kind of poisonous plant or something?

Another hot'n humid one here today. I don't want to jinx it, but we haven't had any rain in over a week - highly unusual in Nova Scotia!

another Dr. appointment this morning for James, that's all the plans for the day.

donna
Old July 20th, 2017, 09:52 AM
Admiral

We must be setting some kind of a record with our 5th day of sunshine and heat. Today will be another busy one for us with a Dr's appointment for Joanne and some serious planning etc for my mother-in-laws 90th birthday celebration the last weekend in July.

"I haven't been everywhere, but it's on my list." ~ Susan Sontag

Emerald Princess, January 17, 2018; Santiago to Buenos Aires
Celebrity Infinity, February 4, 2018; Buenos Aires - Rio - Buenos Aires
Old July 20th, 2017, 10:12 AM
Banned
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollerdonna View Post
Judy I am hoping your got some relief for the itching and burning on your face.

donna
It is rather dreadful to have an itch on ones face. Judy I do hope that you seek a medical professionals help and *Do Not* purchase over the counter remedies for something you do not understand the cause of.
An itch,... is your skin telling you that their is something wrong.
And an itch on your face is not only embarrassing, but could be something much much worse.
I can imagine the constant scratching must be getting you down, but get it checked out and fast with a medical professional. Please do not use preperation H or any anal itching creams on your face.
Its so kind of our good friend Donna to be considerate and mention your itch on a public forum.
Get well soon Judy, from all your friends here Dahling.

Old July 20th, 2017, 10:51 AM
Admiral

Default It's Thursday, Dahlings:)

Good morning. Sunny and warm in SoCal. Keith is sleeping in. Sometimes people need to do that.

As for the face, thanks for asking. Yes, I spoke to my doctor. I tried one of his suggestions that didn't work but maybe the second has. Face seems to be a bit less red today but still itchy. I would love to know the cause so I wouldn't do it/eat it again.

Lots of house stuff to do. I probably can manage to put it off again.

Have a good day, all.

Judy
Old July 20th, 2017, 11:34 AM
Admiral

A late good morning. Ran a couple of errands this morning and now the thunder has started, we have gotten a sprinkle of rain but I expect more.

All have a great day.

Star Princess 2005,Sun Princess 2005,Caribbean Princess 2006,MSC Lirica 2006,NCL Pearl 2007,Majesty of the Seas 2008,Carnival Destiny 2008 MSC Lirica 2009,Carnival Valor 2009,Carnival Legend 2010, Carnival Liberty 2010,Carnival Fantsay 2011,Carnival Valor 2012,MSC Poesia 2012, MSC Poesia 2013,Carnival Legend 2013,MSC DIVINA 2014, MSC Divina 2014,Carnival Liberty 2015,MSC Divina 2015,Carnival Ecstasy 2015,NCL Star 2016,Carnival Glory 2016,MSC Divina 2017,NCL Sky 2017,NCL Getaway 2018
Old July 20th, 2017, 01:29 PM
Captain

Hi all,

We got the water out of the basement and the moisture and humidity gone with fans and dehumidifiers. DH has decided to close up the cistern as we are apparently too low for it.He is currently trying to drain the cistern into the back of our yard.

The doctor did not like my open incision and wanted to clean out and restitch the incision. It was done under a local only, so I got to feel a bit of pain and experienced the entire surgery process except anesthesia.It was NOT fun!The plus, though, is we were out of there soon after my procedure was done and home in good time.

I am on the same restrictions as before, however, DH has had me drive somewhere for him twice to get supplies for the gutters, etc. It was local, but I was not happy about it., all is good now, though!!

Keith and Judy need to get better. Has Keith's incision started to heal yet?And, Judy, maybe you need referred to a dermatologist?I hope you both are improving at this point!Also,how is Mrs. TM doing with PT?Is it helping??Congrats to Bob and his family!

Well, we have grands to pick up tonight and we are staying with them later tonight while DD#2 and her DH take care of some things. I am behind on a lot because of this surgery setback.I am hoping it is healing now, but DH noticed the tiniest of holes at the top of the incision:>(I hope he is wrong.May have him take a photo of the incision tonight so I can see what is going on.I hate that I cannot see it or take care of it myself but the incision is in the middle of my lower back!

Take care all, healing wishes to those who need them and have a good day and great upcoming weekend!
Old July 20th, 2017, 06:57 PM
Admiral

Sunny and 95 degree here today