Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 25th, 2017, 07:38 AM
Admiral

Default Saturday the Weekend is Here!

Morning Mates, hope you all had a nice Thanksgiving holiday and nobody got lost in the Black Friday sales. Although we don't have Thanksgiving in November, we do have the Black Friday sales. I happened to be at the mall yesterday to meet a friend for lunch and it was insanely busy in there.

Today I will be sitting in the mall all day selling calendars for Big Brothers Big Sisters. This is a big fundraiser for them and I enjoy helping out.

Wishing you all a fine weekend!

donna
Old November 25th, 2017, 11:24 AM
Admiral

Sunny but chilly here although it is expected to hit 60 later.
This evening we are going to a restaurant in our town that we have never been to before.The town is only 5 square miles but there are so many restaurants .
We are going with friends that share the goal with us of eating at least once in as many restaurants as possible in our town.
Old November 25th, 2017, 11:33 AM
Admiral

Default Saturday the Weekend is Here!

Good morning. Well, the sore throat and headache are gone, and that's an improvement! Now if the breathing problem would go away, I could get some sleep at night. Will have to talk to the doctor about that.

The neighborhood is really quiet. Lots of folks must have gone away for the long weekend. And speaking of going away, I am looking at a cruise brochure. Looking at a California Coastal and also a cruise that goes to Baja and the Sea of Cortez.

Lunch anyone? We'll probably go to our old Saturday stand by, Norm's. Last week it was so crowded, we went some place else.

Have a good day whatever you do.

Judy