Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 12th, 2018, 10:07 PM
Admiral

Default Something eerie

Last week there was an all years reunion for the high school I graduated held in DelRay Beach,Fla. A friend of mine who is a snowbird attended.He said 75 people showed up but only 6 from our graduating class. He took pictures of several people and e-mailed 3 to me .In one of the pictures was a guy I knew who graduated 3 years after me.My friend did not know him and never saw him before.This is where it begins to get eerie.
The guy who I knew was best friends of my friend Mike who passed away 4 months ago.
My friend who took the picture has a best friend living in Calif .When his friend was in HS he was best friends with my friend Mike.
When i got the picture yesterday I decided to e-mail the guy in the photo but since the last time I e-mailed him was in 1999 there is no way that I should have his e-mail.However,I found myself addressing an e-mail to him.

Sponsored Links